Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

LEGO Superheroes

Brickheads can discuss the superhero-related releases from LEGO from LEGO Batman to the latest LEGO Superheroes offerings. Ah heck, you can even talk about LEGO Spider-man and the other Marvel lines if it strikes your fancy!

LEGO Superheroes

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:32 am

images.jpg

Anyone else picking these up? I have the Batcave, the Superman/Wonder Woman/Lex set, Aquaman, the Two-Face car chase, the Funhouse and I think that's it so far. I'm thinking of picking up Arkham Asylum, too. The sad part is I haven't opened and assembled them yet (no room). :smummm: I collected the LEGO Kingdoms line prior to this one and those I did build most of so there's not a whole lot of room, heh. I'm just more worried that they'll stop selling them and I won't get a chance to pick them up for a good price when I finally have the space!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: LEGO Superheroes

Postby Insanity's Peak » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:42 pm

Yeah, I've wanted to get a few of these for a while now, but I'm waiting to find them on sale, since they're way to exspensive here. But since I still have all of the original Batman sets from a few years ago, I'm not sure which sets I'll still be getting...
Insanity's Peak
Civilian
Civilian

Location: The steps of City Hall, 1 Atlas Plaza, in the Atlas Park district of Paragon City

Postby Havok1891 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:36 pm

I cashed in some Kmart points a while back for the Lego set with Superman, Wonder Woman, & Luthor. Before that I'd gotten the Catwoman/Batman pack from having bought Batman Arkham City. I've wanted others, but will wait for sales. I may order the Joker Fun House pack off TRU soon though.
Havok1891
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:47 pm

The one that got away for me was the original LEGO Batman series Two-Face set. Man, I wanted that one. I have the Silver Age LEGO Two-Face and I like it, but boy, I really think that black and white look is sharp.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Havok1891 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:51 pm

Ha, that is my story for the DCUC Twoface. I think I sweat DC Lego figures more once they get Flash & standard/classic Green Lantern out there. They aren't made yet, right? A JLA Watch Tower would be sweet.
Havok1891
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:52 pm

Boy, I do like the Silver Age DCUC Two-Face but I wish he came with a tommy gun like the DC Superheroes one.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:03 pm

I picked up the box with Wonder Woman and the Catwoman on a cycle. Waiting for the rest to go on sale, though. I want that Harley Quinn!!
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby Strathaar » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:25 pm

They really have that many in the line now? Hrmm I might check into it. I got the Green Lantern big one a while back. What else is out there?
Strathaar
Rookie
Rookie

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:38 pm

Tons, dude. There's the Batcave, Arkham Asylum, Superman + Wonder Woman vs. Lex in his LexCorp Robot Suit, Batman, Aquaman and Mr. Freeze, there's a Captain Marvel Con-Exclusive, etc, etc. I'll probably crack a few boxes open and build some and post some pics soon. I think the Man of Steel ones would work nicely as the Faora and Zod minifigs would probably look pretty awesome. I really want Arkham Asylum, though, since it comes with a Harleen Quinzel:

HarleenHarleyFig1.PNG
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Strathaar » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:59 pm

Legos is going bat :batrasp: crazy. I'm really surprised that they have marvel too since marvel is with hasbro and hasbro has that lego-lite brand.
Strathaar
Rookie
Rookie

Next

Return to LEGO Superheroes