Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Discuss all Marvel related media here whether it's comics, games, movies, TV series, animated programs and more!

Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Postby S. Griffin » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:12 pm

AcidDragon wrote:I was also thinking...
Spoiler:
Maybe his eye implant will detonate but because of his superhuman abilities, he'll survive it barely and they put in the cybernetics on his head/face.

I thought the eye implant doesn't actually detonate but instead releases a neurotoxin.
S. Griffin
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:06 pm

Oh yeah, you're right. And those other guys were already super soldiers who had fought them at the warehouse and one got killed off via the toxin. Perhaps after removing it like they did for Akila, it'll be replaced with something of an artificial sight or something to that extent.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tango X » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:55 pm

Been a while since anyone said a peep about this show on this board but wow, has the show ever changed...
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby OneNineSix » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:05 pm

Agents of SHIELD premiere this Tuesday, September 23rd. :halgrin:
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:16 pm

I'm looking forward to what this season has to offer. Agent Carter looks great, too. :batgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby OneNineSix » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:04 pm

Man that was a depressing season premiere.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Skullmaster » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:21 pm

Yeah but I'm happy they got Absorbing Man now... Maybe this is a stupid question but Lucy Lawless' character dead???
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:46 pm

I think they're turning Fitz into a villain. It really feels like it but with this show, I never know.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Avalon » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:49 pm

I thought the episode was a little heavy handed with the emotional stuff but for the most part I liked it. They piqued my interest with the Skye's father storyline already.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Avalon » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:12 pm

So we finally get a look at Skye's dad and it looks like Agent Izzy Hartley is indeed dead but you never know with this show. From the preview, it looks like Simmons joined HYDRA but maybe she's infiltrating them? I don't know.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

PreviousNext

Return to Marvel Media