Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Discuss all Marvel related media here whether it's comics, games, movies, TV series, animated programs and more!

Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Postby Webslinger » Wed May 13, 2015 1:21 pm

Danica Patrick looks nothing like Kyle McLaughlin... LOL :spwink:
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Ken Davis » Wed May 13, 2015 3:19 pm

I think they made up for the weak Hulking-out by making Cal really poignant later on. The character was monstrous, was supposed to be evil.......but they allowed him some redemption as a catalyst to push Skye's "family" choice. Using the Tahiti treatment on Cal at the end was sweet, and a clever way to gently ease him out until they choose to use him again.
The overriding story arc was all about families; how we choose and who chooses us to be in our families. The sense of and value of the rapport and intimacy of the family, and the strength one can gain from it--as well a the burdens of such relationships.

Raina's death is a practical choice--I cannot see how the producers or the actress would want to endure that extensive make-up/prosthetics application on a on-going basis, so killing her off is one way of solving that.

One thing I am curious about: The Terrigen crystals are deadly to humans because they lack the latent Kree genetics....but Coulson had the Kree blood-treatments. I wonder if there was an influence there that affected the petrification process???
Ken Davis
Partner
Partner

Postby Tom Turbine » Mon May 25, 2015 10:01 pm

Interesting. Does this mean that Coulson is no longer or never was ripe with alien DNA? Does this mean Mack will relax on his paranoia with Coulson?
In Seaboard City, crime doesn't pay!!
Tom Turbine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby OneNineSix » Wed May 27, 2015 4:10 am

Personally, I hope this isn't the last we've seen of Cal. Kyle Maclachlin has done a tremendous job on this character.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Previous

Return to Marvel Media