Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Amazing Spider-Man 2 Legends

Discuss the latest news on Marvel Legends, Marvel Universe and other toy lines based on your favourite Marvel comics personalities!

Re: Amazing Spider-Man 2 Legends

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:10 pm

So...being the idiot that I am, I completed the Ultimate Goblin by picking up: Beetle (whoever the Hell he is), Spider-Ock and Electro

Kinda wish I didn't, but the beetle is a very good figure...I'm conflicted and stupid because there isn't anything else out there I'm excited about...ah the breaks of being a collector
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:03 am

It's the Beetle, man. He's a classics character (Sinister Syndicate, appearance on "Spiderman and His Amazing Friends"), that's just his real **** Ultimate costume. That's two Beetles they've made now and I'm still waiting on his proper iconic look.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:31 am

Sinister Syndicate, a classic run and made me a huge fan of the under utilized Spidey villains as well as humanizing the Rhino for me. :batgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:01 pm

Thanks for the education guys...I'm not that big of a Marvel fan to know this guy and I don't recall him from Spidey and his Amazing Friends cartoon (which I loved to watch!)
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:01 pm

Oh yeah, feel better Acid!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:03 pm

Packer, that is a sweet look for the Beetle...his figure is pretty snazzy too and is one of the better figs in that line
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby HectorHall » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:38 pm

Idiot Savant wrote:Thanks for the education guys...I'm not that big of a Marvel fan to know this guy and I don't recall him from Spidey and his Amazing Friends cartoon (which I loved to watch!)

He was in the episode where they teamed up with Iron Man and Tony Starked pimped thier apartment into a secret headquarters at the end of the episode. My 3 year old niece recently discovered the cartoons and looooves them. Cracks me up, she is all princess and ponies outside of that show.
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby Webslinger » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:51 pm

If anyone has any Goblin parts they don't plan on using let me know I am interested in them, maybe I have something you want in trade...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:55 pm

I'll keep you in mind for both Goblin and Mandroid; provided I get any extra parts
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby 1987olds442 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:36 am

marvelousnews wrote:6" Marvel Legends Agent Venom Figure Confirmed As Walgreens Exclusive (Update)

Figures: Jay Cochran on 2014-06-23

We were the first to tell you a couple weeks ago how Hasbro planned to release the 6" Marvel Legends Agent Venom figure in a special Amazing Spider-Man 2 Infinite Series Assortment that would be exclusive to Walgreens Drugstores here in the United States. Because Hasbro had not yet come out and officially confirmed this news we said to treat it as a rumor. Well now Hasbro has officially confirmed it for us so you can no treat the news as fact. They say the figure will see release in the Fall, and based on our information the official release date will be August 30, 2014.

Hasbro goes on to say that This figure will be available for pre-order next month at SDCC. Still no word on exactly what the other figures if any in the assortment coming to Walgreens will be. Obviously many people would like to see figures like Carnage and Black Cat re-released, though the fact that Hasbro is doing some kind of pre-order for Agent Venom almost makes it seem like it will be the only figure Walgreen's sells. Hopefully we will be able to get more details for you in the coming days but for now check out hi-res official images for the Agent Venom figure below.

UPDATE: We have an additional confirmation for you from Hasbro that the Agent Venom figure will be part of a special Amazing Spider-Man Infinite Legends assortment that will include the following figures:

- Agent Venom
- Amazing Spider-Man 2(movie)
- Superior Spider-Man (comic)
- Electro (movie)
- Black Cat (comic)
- Carnage (comic)
- Beetle (comic)

Well we have a little good news for those wanting an Agent Venom that they showed at last years SDCC he is going to be a Walgreens exclusive. And other good news is that both Black Cat and Carnage are getting re-released as well :smgrin:

6" Marvel Legends Agent Venom Figure Confirmed As Walgreens Exclusive

Why It's A Good Thing Walgreens Is Selling Marvel Legends
Marvel_Legends_Agent_Venon02.jpg
Marvel_Legends_Agent_Venon01.jpg
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

PreviousNext

Return to Marvel Toy Discussion