Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Amazing Spider-Man 2 Legends

Discuss the latest news on Marvel Legends, Marvel Universe and other toy lines based on your favourite Marvel comics personalities!

Amazing Spider-Man 2 Legends

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:46 pm

My Target had in the complete set of the Spidey series...I got Carnage and Black Cat today.

I was very disappointed to discover that Spidey (although looked pretty decent) didn't have the raised webbing as the production pics had on the box; they were inverted instead. I probably would've bought it if they were raised...pretty good figure otherwise.

I'm passing on the rest cuz I'm not that big of Marvel fan to buy the craptastic Electro (dude looks pretty happy for being a pissed off being of energy); overall crappy sculpt everywhere

Beetle-guy and his swap out are custom fodder

Spider-Ock is the same Miles Morales figure...meh

Black Cat is sweet, but sadly doesn't stand very well on her own. If you are able to stand, don't breath or fart cuz she's going down...and not in the good way!

Carnage is definitely the best fig of the line; solid and creepy. Not too well versed in the Ultimate line, but his swap out is a very evil looking guy (like Satan and Carnage had a baby...) and cool as hell; if I ever see him and he looks half as good as the back picture, I'm snagging him

Ultimate Goblin: The reused (Avengers Hulk figure) BAF, although cool, doesn't float my boat...if any of you haven't made a custom Doomsday yet and don't want this guy, the Ultimate Goblin is a fantastic design for D-Day!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Re: Amazing Spider-Man 2 Legends

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:34 am

Aaaargh, back to Target tomorrow, lol. Just want Black Cat, Boomerang, and maybe Beetle. Wish they'd just make a classic green and purple Beetle already.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby 1987olds442 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:45 pm

The local Target finally did their reset, and have a place for the Spider-Man figures. They currently don't have any, but they are expecting a truck tomorrow.
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:58 pm

Nothing at my target. Must've missed them on toysrus.com because they're listed but out of stock.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:25 pm

It's funny (not in a humorous way) how all Target stores are so different from each other...when they reset to get new stuff in is drastically different.

I first saw the Cap line in Sheboygan, WI and that was 2 days before Christmas; where mine didn't get them until the other day...weird

I wonder in my Wally will get any..they only carried the first wave of the IM3 Legends figs and the most recent ML is still the Terrax wave
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Havok1891 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:05 am

I saw these figures for the first time today. Saw the whole set. Got Black Cat & Carnage. I'd have LOVED to buy Spiderman 2 Spiderman . . . but at $20 . . . I need to wait.
Havok1891
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:30 am

I am really liking the new spidey figure!!!
IMG_1307.JPG
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Webslinger » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:35 am

Havok1891 wrote:I saw these figures for the first time today. Saw the whole set. Got Black Cat & Carnage. I'd have LOVED to buy Spiderman 2 Spiderman . . . but at $20 . . . I need to wait.

Check out Target... they are only $14.99 both Cap and Spidey lines are same price.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:55 am

Not here. Target randomly bumped the Spidey line up to $19.99 while the Cap line stayed at $14.99. Seems nationwide, too. Just glad I found Black Cat before the price hike because she's the only one I absolutely wanted.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:25 pm

Wow..haven't been to my Target for a week but hoping to go tomorrow...I bought the movie Spidey and as cool as it is, the inner shoulder joint is cracked down the center, so articulation is hampered but otherwise it's a slick figure

I'd much rather the Spidey line to go up and not the Cap line...I got the Spidey figs I want: Black Cat, Spidey and Carnage so I'm set
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to Marvel Toy Discussion