Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Jubilee wave is out

Discuss the latest news on Marvel Legends, Marvel Universe and other toy lines based on your favourite Marvel comics personalities!

Jubilee wave is out

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Hit a couple Tru's today and managed to complete Jubilee. Got to the toysrus near me a couple minutes after they opened and they had everyone except Storm. Had them call another store and actually found her! This second Tru had to have had five cases out but only all the Storms and a Magneto were missing. But I got mine. Looks like after the crazy prices Emma got that scalpers are snatching up Storm.

You can find Cyke, Logan,and Stryfe on tru's website, but not Mags or Ororo.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Jubilee wave is out

Postby 1987olds442 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:50 pm

Glad to know that they are hitting stores. I got mine in the mail today. I was lucky enough to preorder them when they had them on the website for $14.99 with bogo 40% off which was $8.99 for the second figure. I bought the entire set with an extra Storm. One of the Storm figures has a large black paint smudge the left breast, but I was already planning on turning one into a modern X-Force Psylocke.
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:51 pm

Did you preorder or just buy them recently? I looked semi-daily for the last couple weeks. One night nothing, the next morning only the three were listed. I would've actullay ordered a few 'Ros and Stryfes at that rate. Plan on getting an extra Stryfe eventually anyway. Cape, armor, sword, female head...he's a fodder smorgasbord! Doesn't look like he will be tough to find though.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby 1987olds442 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:10 pm

I preordered them back on June 6th. I do wish that I ordered an extra Stryfe for that price at that time. I'm thinking that Stryfe would make an excellent base for a Beta Ray Bill custom.
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Webslinger » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:43 pm

Stopped by the local toy expo they hold every month before I went to work today, some guy had the Xmen Jubilee wave and he wanted between 35-40 per figure... I politely told him to kiss my hind end.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Return to Marvel Toy Discussion