Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Marvel Legends Retail Store Finds

Discuss the latest news on Marvel Legends, Marvel Universe and other toy lines based on your favourite Marvel comics personalities!

Re: Marvel Legends Retail Store Finds

Postby Idiot Savant » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:42 am

Just noticed on BBTS that the DP ML wave is now sold out...I must've been one of the last ones to order! Whew....
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:15 pm

Looks like the X-Men wave is showing up at Walgreens. Just saw Phoenix and Iceman at one for anyone in search f them.
I'm Dick Tracy! Take that, Prune Face! Now, I'm Prune Face! Take that, Dick Tracy! Now, I'm Prune Tracy! Take that, Dick-!""
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:37 pm

My Walgreens only had Iceman...
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:47 pm

I went to 7 Walgreens tonight (in 2 hours) and didn't see another X-man. I did however find a bunch of Funko Evolve figures on clearance for $4.79 (got 2 Val, 2 Maggie, and a Hank--at that price they're good for belts and pouches, weapons), and one had a SuperObama for $9.06 so I got that. Not bad fodder additions.
I'm Dick Tracy! Take that, Prune Face! Now, I'm Prune Face! Take that, Dick Tracy! Now, I'm Prune Tracy! Take that, Dick-!""
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Previous

Return to Marvel Toy Discussion