Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Marvel Select X-Men Wishlist

Discuss the latest news on Marvel Legends, Marvel Universe and other toy lines based on your favourite Marvel comics personalities!

Re: Marvel Select X-Men Wishlist

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:13 pm

I'd take Dazzler over Catbeast, though. lol. Heck, I'd take her over a bunch of popular characters, but regular blue Beast as pictured in the 1991 Marvel Universe cards is a necessity.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby secondwhiteline » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:46 pm

Caleb wrote:Nope, no Dazzler.

Also, if Dazzler makes the cut for MS before Beast, there's something very, very wrong with Diamond.

I'm surprised they haven't made Beast yet! But Dazzler should've made the cut before everyone. They should give away Dazzler figures with copies of ABBA albums so I only have to make one trip.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:54 pm

Bring it on! Dazzler is like the Jem of the Marvel Universe. I admit that I practically cheered when she appeared on the 90s FOX cartoon. :wwlol:
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby Havok1891 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:37 pm

I'd buy Dazzler, but probably not the version people are talking about (i am guessing the silver look). For me, it's the blue outfit pref. from the Uncanny X-Men 217 cover.
Havok1891
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:16 pm

I liked that look for Dazzler as well as the silver one and the Age of Apocalypse one. Any of those three would make me pleased as pie.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Caleb » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:02 pm

Bahahaha, the Jem of the Marvel Universe?! That is awesome.

Oh, Dazzler definitely needs to happen over Catbeast. Heck, I'd take Artie and Leech, Marrow, Choir, a Wolverine Origins John Wraith, Cypher, and Speedo-Clad Charles Xavier over Catbeast. God, I'd even take the horrendous X-Treme (Remember him, guys?! HUH?!) over Catbeast, so that's not saying much. I love my X-Men, but I haaaaaate that version of Beast.

That's beside the point. When Abba enters the picture, my need for Dazzler increases. I already have my DCUC Hair Metal band. There's already a Dagger figure. Add Dazzler and a couple white-clad bearded dudes, and we could have an ML Roller Discopop Group! MAKE THIS HAPPEN, DIAMOND!
Caleb
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Avalon » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:31 pm

Caleb wrote:That's beside the point. When Abba enters the picture, my need for Dazzler increases. I already have my DCUC Hair Metal band. There's already a Dagger figure. Add Dazzler and a couple white-clad bearded dudes, and we could have an ML Roller Discopop Group! MAKE THIS HAPPEN, DIAMOND!

Sir, the day that happens, I pity the servers that host web stores carrying 1:12 scale roller skates as the sudden surge of traffic will surely overwhelm them.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby secondwhiteline » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:44 pm

Princess_Amethyst wrote:Dazzler is like the Jem of the Marvel Universe.

YES! Finally someone gets it. I still can't believe Marvel hasn't yet tried a Dazzler cartoon aimed at girls. Just tailor her to modern pop music, and there you go (also, Beast should be her drummer).
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:50 pm

secondwhiteline wrote:YES! Finally someone gets it. I still can't believe Marvel hasn't yet tried a Dazzler cartoon aimed at girls. Just tailor her to modern pop music, and there you go (also, Beast should be her drummer).

:smlol: Sadly I would watch this... and buy the inevitable special edition DVDs whose spines match up to form a large picture of the entire group on stage.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Caleb » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:49 pm

Dude, if anyone is going to play Ola Brunkert, it's going to be Longshot.

Beast can just go play with his Casio until we need a Marvel Select version of Gorillaz or Gwar.
Caleb
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Marvel Toy Discussion