Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Brandon's Collection #2: My 12" collection UPDATED 10/26!

The central catch all topic for your collections! Share all of your awesome collections/display setups that you've built and see what others have put together!

Re: Brandon's Collection #2: My 12" - 1/6 collection!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:36 am

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:36 am

RE: 5 - Sheva Alomar!

ImageImageImage[/url]Image
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:37 am

RE:5 Group shots!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:37 am

RE: Awakening - Alice!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:38 am

Next up is a few BONUS sections!

The HT Women of RE!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:38 am

RE Super Group Shot!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:39 am

OK guys, here is a My brief review/look at Ada Wong, I was finally able to do it! I do not look at everything, only the most important factors that I felt were necessary. I can't say that I am 100% satisfied with here. I hope you guys like what i did after all of what it took, enjoy. If you got questions lay them on Me :D

The packaging: The box is really good and will protect your figure rather well. I love the two pics of Ada of the front & back. the first one she is afraid waiting for possible last showdown between her an creature of the night and the back one is her looking really neat and hot which the post just yells "you really want this?" which I just dig ;)

Of course as always, Sideshow shipped Ada in the usual brown box that tells EXACTLY what it is inside! This has been done every since I have been a customer of theirs many years ago! This type of mailing must stop otherwise people's precious figures are going to be stolen by those who lookin' to get a freebie :x

Here face: She is quite beautiful. Why she doesn't look as serious as she did in the game, she is more like the movie version IMO. This is one of the best textured and detailed head sculpts that Hot Toys has ever done IMO!

She looks so sexy & excellent with her tech shades on! They were quite a pain to put on however :roll:

The Body: As great as she looks, she isn't as poseable as she she seems or at least as much I as I would want her to be. She has that rubber skin over her body. If you have them bodies that Phicen makes then you'll know that this is similar. I am not a fan of this type. It makes it so much less fun to have and just makes the figure like a statue and not "a true" action figure as she is supposed to be. I would have rather her body like a Cy Girl, Takara or something like that where the joints are visible and can actually move in countless poses instead of this realism route :roll:

Her arms as well as her legs are moveable of course but you must watch how far you move them cuz you could break them and this is such a bummer.

Her chest/boobs are small and accurate to the game look so she does look real to this part and not exaggerated like some characters are.

Here shoes are not removable! I suppose if you are a master customizer it could be done but I believe no matter what you will damage her in one way or another.

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:40 am

Her clothing: Her clothing looks to be extremely accurate to the design of RE:4!

However, I was very disappointed that she doesn't have panties or undies under her dress. NECA did the same thing with their version. Surely she does wear them? No matter what, IMO, this is unacceptable, with My ladies & babes, they must have panties or underwear of some kind. Soon I just might get Ada some to My liking ;)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

A brief look at her arsenal: Her shotgun, Tommy Gun, and her Crossbow all look realistic but you do have to be careful, they are not made the greatest.

Her briefcase look phenomenal, it is so amazing how about how tiny the accessories are. I had to put the stickers on however.

What is next for the Hot Toys Resident Evil collection? If they make an armored version of Ada, it would be OK but I since these figures are so dang expensive I would rather they put everything they got into something we REALLY need like a Zombie or better yet The Nemesis! I hope this is what they have planned for us!

So that is that, I love the Ada Wong character in general and as you all know, I have been waiting many years for Hot Toys to make her especially this version. Though I am not completely happy with her, I am glad however that I have her in My collection. She is going to remain the same but if you are like Me and unhappy with your figure, you could always get another figure body to your liking and make your own version. I hope you have had an enjoyment here with My brief review and pics.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

BONUS Collection Pics!!

Super Group Shots!

RE:4!

Ada & Leon!

Ada & Wesker!

The Women of RE!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to Action Figure Collections