Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DC Super Powers!

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: DC Super Powers!

Postby OneNineSix » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:12 am

That's odd. Sorry to go a little OT, but I thought for sure Matty would have had their November Sale posted by now.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:33 pm

OneNineSix wrote:That's odd. Sorry to go a little OT, but I thought for sure Matty would have had their November Sale posted by now.

The only reason they haven't yet is because Scott has left the premisesand they have no idea what to do...now all their "Hershey's Squirts" are running through their already dirty hands... :smlol:
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby OneNineSix » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:49 pm

I love poopoo humor. :batwink:

Anyways, I was going to take pics to show the scale after charging the battery but I've been suffering from some major back pain and laid up in bed for a while. I'll get a few up soon.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Illiasc » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:05 pm

Aw man, sorry to hear of that. I hope it heals up soon. On the note of Mattel, I myself wonder what they are going to do with him gone now. I assume not much if anything in the DC department.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:11 am

Get well soon, OneNineSix!
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby Idiot Savant » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:22 am

Illiasc wrote:Aw man, sorry to hear of that. I hope it heals up soon. On the note of Mattel, I myself wonder what they are going to do with him gone now. I assume not much if anything in the DC department.

Have they done anything substantial with the DC line lately? No...

Get better Niner!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Doctor Fate » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:19 am

Get well, OneNineSix and I'll be thinking of you for a speedy recovery!
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Illiasc » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:29 am

Idiot Savant wrote:Have they done anything substantial with the DC line lately? No...

Get better Niner!

Agreed, which is why I suspect nothing else will happen. Like you mentioned in another thread, even Scott talked almost nothing but MOTUC and, well, pretty much nothing concerning DC during the interview. I wouldn't be surprised if Mattel's remaining staff in general had the same focus of interest.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby OneNineSix » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:02 pm

There's probably still going to be some focus in the future on DC but just not really any focus on DC Universe Classics. Thanks guys!
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby secondwhiteline » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:11 am

Feel better, man!

And yeah, I'm curious what's going to happen to MattyCollector when MOTU ends. That's the foundation of the site and their whole collector initiative. They don't have anything to replace it. It'd be nice to see a return to some kind of DC collector's line at that point (maybe a 4-inch DC line that's actually well-made?), but odds are slim.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel