Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Brandon's Collection #2: My 12" collection UPDATED 10/26!

The central catch all topic for your collections! Share all of your awesome collections/display setups that you've built and see what others have put together!

Re: Brandon's Collection #2: My 12" - 1/6 collection!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:41 am

That's it for now, please stayed, more to come soon and thanks for looking :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby OneNineSix » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:46 pm

I've got a 12" scale collection, too. No where near what you have!!! Cool pics, too!
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Illiasc » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:20 pm

It took me a while to get through this but it was quite a fun journey. :smlol: A very nice collection, Brandon! I'm always impressed by the diversity of accessories that come with a lot of 12" figures as well as the detail on their clothes/costumes. The Hugh Jackman Van Helsing is one that always comes to mind that fits for both "awesome costume work" and "excellent accessories."
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:59 pm

The celeb figures are really decent likenesses! I love the Resident Evil figures, too. I really enjoy the video games. Particularly the older ones. Jill and Claire tie for my favourite RE characters. I loved Claire in RE2 but when they produced the remake of RE1 for Gamecube, I thought Jill was awesome, too! :wwgrin:
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:25 am

OneNineSix wrote:I've got a 12" scale collection, too. No where near what you have!!! Cool pics, too!

Cool and thanks very much dude :D
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:27 am

Illiasc wrote:It took me a while to get through this but it was quite a fun journey. :smlol: A very nice collection, Brandon! I'm always impressed by the diversity of accessories that come with a lot of 12" figures as well as the detail on their clothes/costumes. The Hugh Jackman Van Helsing is one that always comes to mind that fits for both "awesome costume work" and "excellent accessories."

I am so glad that you took your time and that like what I got, thanks very much :D I am also glad that you like 1/6 as well :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:28 am

Princess_Amethyst wrote:The celeb figures are really decent likenesses! I love the Resident Evil figures, too. I really enjoy the video games. Particularly the older ones. Jill and Claire tie for my favourite RE characters. I loved Claire in RE2 but when they produced the remake of RE1 for Gamecube, I thought Jill was awesome, too! :wwgrin:

Thanks Princess, I am glad that you are a big RE fan :D
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Brandon's Collection #2: My 12" collection UPDATED 10/26

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:17 am

Dr. Doom - Maskless Version (Marvel Studios)!

Well, here is Marvel Studios Dr. Doom: Maskless version. I thought I'd share the pics I took years ago for a review I wrote for MWC in 2006. I chose the maskless one over the masked version cause he looked so different and I loved the face plus I was happy with the roto-cast one I already have. I hope you enjoy the pictures. Do you have memories of getting him or seeing him in person at stores back in the day? I got Mine at Wal-Mart when the FF4 movie was still huge. If you got questions, just ask and comments appreciated :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:20 am

The Kurgan from Highlander by Sideshow

Well, I thought I'd share the pics I took years ago (darn it's hard to believe it was 2006 already) for a review I wrote for MWC of Sideshow's The Kurgan (Clancy Brown) from Highlander! I love him as well as the others and I hope you enjoy the pictures. Do you have memories of getting him from Sideshow as an exclusive and how difficult he was to obtain? He cost $80, back then it wasn't a lot compared to how things are priced up now :x Do you miss the old male sideshow body/buck and "Big Boy" body like I do? If you got questions, just ask and comments appreciated :D

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:29 am

Dr. Doom looks great and very realistic indeed and I can't say about the other as well - because I'm not familiar with that character at all. Thanks for posting these great pictures here Brandon.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to Action Figure Collections