Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Discuss all Marvel related media here whether it's comics, games, movies, TV series, animated programs and more!

Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:19 pm

I found some of it terribly confusing. Like why they even bothered showing the Izzy losing her arm thing if it wasn't going to set something up. Still wondering what they're going to do with Fitz's character.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:10 am

Am I the only one who watched S.H.I.E.L.D this week? lol. I kind of hoped that Gill would survive to thicken the ranks on the good guy's side but I guess not.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Webslinger » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:20 am

Same, what are they gonna do with Fitz? He isn't exactly contributing to the team in any major way... Unless they are gonna "fix" him. Maybe Simmons will come across that alien compound that saved Skye and Coulson...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:22 am

Yeah see I was thinking he was going to get so paranoid and confused that he'd actually switch sides to HYDRA and then later switch back or something.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tango X » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:00 pm

It's bad but with Flash, I keep forgetting to watch this now. lol. :smsmh:
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:39 am

Looks like Ward's commiting his character to villaintude being as he killed more innocent people.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby S. Griffin » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:35 pm

Tango X wrote:It's bad but with Flash, I keep forgetting to watch this now. lol. :smsmh:

Stop it! :zodrage: Agents of Shield has gotten really damn good.
S. Griffin
Hero
Hero

Postby Tango X » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:16 am

Ha yeah I like the stuff they're doing with Talbot too. He's kind of loosening up.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby OneNineSix » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:49 pm

I really liked the last few episodes. The episode where they sent agents to the safe house in Belgium was one big story moment after another with the SHIELD frame job, Ward showing how insane he really is, the stuff going on between Ward and his brother, SHIELD turning Ward over to the Senator leading to his escape and Talbot's interaction with Melinda at the end. All good stuff.

The following episode was great, too. Revealing much more about the mysterious symbols and showing that in some sick twisted way, Ward still seems to think that he's part of the team. I like the way that Ward is shaping up. He's still a villain, he's interesting, he's doing things that would benefit SHIELD but his character isn't redeeming himself in any way in spite of it. For a little time, I thought they had wrecked the show for me, but I'm happy to say that I was wrong.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby S. Griffin » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:21 pm

I can't wait for this to come back tonight. It's been so damn good this season.
S. Griffin
Hero
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Marvel Media