Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Brandon's Custom/Kit-Bash 12"- 1/6 Characters on 11/29!

Show off your masterpieces, share recipes and tips and the latest and greatest in custom figure techniques!

Brandon's Custom/Kit-Bash 12"- 1/6 Characters on 11/29!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:33 am

OK guys, here is a collection of My 12" - 1/6 custom/kit-bash figures. They are really just kit-bashes as I have no real customizing talent, however, each character I have created I have written a back story. Some are for mature viewers. I took many pictures of them all.

I absolutely love 12" figures, IMO they are the true action figure and they are so fun to have. I have some tricks up My sleeve when it comes to their names. If they look like somebody like an actor I then name them from various things they were in/known for etc. but I do come up with other ideas as well so without further a-do, here they are :)
Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Brandon's Custom/Kit-Bash 12"- 1/6 Characters

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:34 am

I made this guy along with some others in 2008 when I first started kitbashing. He is among My favorites of all My bashes and I hope you guys like him as well! He may look like some other killers like Michael Myers or the Reaper, I intended him to be a new character of Mine so it's just a coincidence. However, his face and name are a bit of an "Easter egg" reference, see if you can figure it out :?

As with ALL of My others, I have given him an identity, Soon he will be seen again with one of My characters in a major story and in fact the Death Bringer is his arc-rival, comments appreciated, enjoy!

------------------------------------------

The Death Bringer!

Born as: Craig James Daniels.

Current Name: The Death Bringer!

Sex: Male.

Currently Resides: Everywhere and anywhere he pleases!

Occupation: Not much is known about Craig Daniels the Death Bringer.

Status: The serial killer is known as the Death Bringer by the FBI. Still at large killing anybody and everybody in sight that he pleases! Always wears a gray jumpsuit and a strange mask and is always armed with heavy artillery!

Notable Feats: Serial killer who has been at large at least eleven years killing over 554 people in several States of the US. Is a weapons and martial arts expert and has no known fear of any kind. Has no remorse for any living thing nor himself. Will do everything it takes to kill even if it means being in a shootout to his last breath!

Group: N/A
-----------------------------------------------------------

One of the most dangerous men on the planet!

What? He's gonna reveal his face???????

Revealed, he is still one bad dude!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:41 am

Eliminator Ltd

Well here we go, Eliminator Ltd. were some of My very first bashes so detail in stories isn't as much as My later ones. It consists of only Joe Cage and his three hired guns, Genevieve Raquel, Milla Finn, and Siobhan Anastasia. I will only show off a handful of pic, later I will show many, many more :!: Some mature content here. Questions and comments appreciated, I hope you enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe Cage

Born as: Kurtzman Vanderlongingdemperton.

Current Name: Joe Cage.

Currently Resides: New York, USA.

Notable Feats: Excellent at using any kind of weapon but prefers machine guns. Fast runner, powerful puncher. Has a high IQ and is a stratigist. Prefers women over men to work for because of their multiple abilities. Has never failed a mission.

Group: Eliminator Ltd. It consists of only Joe Cage and his three hired guns, Genevieve Raquel, Milla Finn, , and Siobhan Anastasia

Genevieve Raquel

Born as: Genevieve Elektra Raquelline.

Current Name: Genevieve Raquel.

Sex: Female.

From: Born in Germany but her family immediately moved to Portland, Maine, U.S.A.

Currently Resides: New York, U.S.A.

Notable Feats: Great at firearms and excellent marks-woman and has uncanny agility. Has a strong and serious personality that few can handle. Speaks several different languages.

Group: It consists of only Genevieve Raquel, Milla Finn, Siobhan Anastasia, and their boss Joe Cage.

--------------------------------------------------

Milla Finn

Born as: Milica Rhonda Finn

Current Name: Milla Finn

Sex: Female

From: Unknown. (She's not sure where she was born, she believes somewhere in the U.K. or Russia, still searching her past).

Notable Feats: Former model. Former special ops woman. Was a loner disobeying orders and going on her own missions alone. Is excellent at using many forms of weaponry. Picked up by Joe Cage because of her talent and skills. Has a serious persona but can be kind when she wants to.

Group: It consists of only Milla Finn, Genevieve Raquel, Siobhan Anastasia, and their boss Joe Cage.

----------------------------------------------------------

Siobhan Anastasia

Born as: Siobhan Ivey "Ivy" Anastasia-Connor.

Current Name: Siobhan Anastasia.

Sex: Female.

Notable Feats: Former model and stripper. Excellent agility. Has a strong passion to exercise and keep in shape. When on the job she loves to have a gun fight with her two pistols simultaneously but usually doesn't carry extra ammo because she loves to pistol whip her enemy to a bloody pulp. Will do anything it takes to get the job done including distracting, fooling, and ambushing her victim. Is a skilled artist in many forms of combat and likes to take it to the street. Doesn't care about the law or rules.

Group: It consists of only Siobhan Anastasia, Milla Finn, Genevieve Raquel, and their boss Joe Cage.

---------------------------------------------------------------

LOTS MORE pics to come :D

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:43 am

Vilhem von Stromstein: Nazi German General!

This guy is truly one of the coolest I bashed sometime ago. Like all the rest he has an identity that I gave him and I really like how I bashed him and I hope you do too. Questions and comments appreciated :D

UPDATE: I have had this guy for years and really ever since I wanted more to do about the brief story I wrote and to have Vilhem do more and so fourth. Well, recently I have green-lit My ideas further and as of this moment it is becoming a reality :shock: I have only begun doing it for the past month of so, so it will take a long time for everything to come about but when it is all said and done, it will be so awesome and cool. It really is something I really like and boy it is fun to do. I cannot reveal the story, the characters and such now because I'm trying to keep a lid on it at this time but I reveal bits at a time. I will also say it is going to be an epic mixture of reality meets alternate reality even crossing over to My other stories with My other characters!!!!!! Holy cow it is going to be radical indeed :o

Born as: Vilhem Heinrich von Stromstein.

Current Name: Vilhem von Stromstein though uses American alias "Shemp Eckhart".

Currently Resides: Some place in the U.S.A.

Occupation: German General who plans to resurrect Adolph Hitler!

Status: Going by his American alias as Shemp Eckhart living among Americans who is unaware of his true identity and dangerous persona.

Notable Feats: A genius and expert in Chemistry and Paranormal. Won many battles in Germany against several other countries. Retired & undefeated boxing champion. A great swordsman, marksman and gun fighter. Has a natural interrogating personality. Has a bad temper and tends to snap at moments causing severe consequences to others.

Group: Neo-Nazi Army of the New World AKA Das Spitze Heer vor Deutschland.
-------------------------------------------------------------

ImageImage

I might decide to update Vilhem von Stromstein in looks & story in the future, we shall see, thanks for looking :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:45 am

Buddy Cops

Well here is a group shot of New York Detectives Wendell Thorne, Norman Reon, and their friend Officer Kelly-Ruby Gattasitto (Sweet J). They are New York cops and best friends! All of them inspired by actors Russell Crowe, Eric Bana, and Jennifer Esposito but I made them into new characters with short back stories. More pics and info to come very soon so please STAY TUNED to this Topic! Until then, enjoy the pics below. Questions and comments very much appreciated :D

Thorne is in his Aussie clothing this time!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:46 am

Well, I like Russell Crowe and had been wanting a figure of him so sometime ago like 2 and a half years ago I made a bash of Russell Crowe and he's all not that fancy but I'm quite pleased with him. I think is all I need for him is a badge. I didn't want him to be exactly called Russell Crowe so I gave him new character, sort of anyway. His name is in reference to some of Crowe's characters. I hope you like him, comments and questions welcome, enjoy ALL the LOTS of pics :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wendell Thorne

Born as: Wendell Cortington Thorne

Current Name: Wendell Thorne

From: Northern New Zealand but his family moved to Australia when he was an infant.

Currently Resides: New York, USA.

Notable Feats: Former Australian police officer and detective. Former special operations unit member for the army of Australia. Excellent at firearms. Former boxer. Video game champion and sword maker.

Comedian. Semi-biologist and explorer.

Group: Is partners with Det. Norman Reon and best friend to Officer Kelly-Ruby Gattasitto.

Here is Wendell Thorne!

Now he's really ready for action!

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:49 am

On the perps, he smiles upon their death!

Wendell will show you back in his Australian days.

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:50 am

This is Ali Thorne, Wendell's lovely wife. He loves her with all his heart!

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:50 am

About 2 and a half years ago, I got a head sculpt that was inspired by Eric Bana. During then I didn't have a body for him until . Like Wendell, I didn't want him to be the obvious person, just a new character of Mine and I'm quite pleased with him, I think he just needs a badge. I hope you like him too, comments & questions welcome :D Enjoy!

By the way, for My My character's name, I really "twisted" the reference of Bana's characters' movie names as well as he own. See if you can figure it out :lol:

----------------------------------------------------------

Norman Reon

Born as: Norman Bruce Canbriea.

Current Name: Norman Reon.

Currently Resides: New York City, USA.

Notable Feats: Former street patrol police officer in the USA and former cop in Australia. Retired U.S. Marine. An acclaimed fighter. Has a passion fot automatic weaponry but prefers small firearms. Former minor league baseball player at third base.

Group: Is partners with Det. Wendell Thorne and best friend to Officer Kelly-Ruby Gattasitto.

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:52 am

Well here we have Kelly-Ruby Gattasito, an New York ESU - Police Officer. I made her a few years ago already and I think that what I have done with her is very good. As with ALL of My bashes I have bios and stuff for her. For a bit I thought that she wasn't that good looking but recently she has grown as a really good lookin' babe. There's lots and lots of pics of her. I hope you like her, questions & comments? Enjoy :D

-------------------------------------------------------

Kelly-Ruby Gattasito

Born as: Kelly-Ruby Gattasito.

Current Name: Kelly-Ruby Gattasito.

Sex: Female

Currently Resides: Bronx, New York, U.S.A.

Notable Feats: Has successfully went undercover many times as a street hooker named "Sweet J". Loves to handle guns and shoot guns at the range. Is a gymnasium and soft ball champion. Speaks several languages and is a local NY musician writing her own songs.

Group: Is best friend with detectives Det. Norman Reon & Det. Wendell Thorne.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to Action Figure Customs