Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

11/17 Sale: Talk Tung Lashor, NA She-Ra, Arrow and MORE!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

11/17 Sale: Talk Tung Lashor, NA She-Ra, Arrow and MORE!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:19 am

OK, the sale has been already listed and I'm sure the items will be quite fun to have!

NOTE: If there is any corrections, I will update the page when I can :)

Here is what will be for sale!

Tung Lashor: My favorite Snake Man and I can't wait to get him!

GP/NA She-Ra: She looks perfect and will be very fun to have and I can't wait to get her!

Arrow: Cool looking horse, Bow will finally have his ride!

The Battle Ram with exclusive 200X inspired Man-At-Arms: Over a 100 bucks, there is no way I can get this unfortunately. I am not one for vehicles anyway, if I had a choice I would get Duncan by himself though!

Giant Stratos: I can't get him, too expensive unfortunately:rolleyes:

REISSUE during EA:

Bow: He was an awesome figure, got him during his first release! I recommend all hardcore MOTU collectors to get him especially if you are getting Arrow!

Snake Face : A tremendous looking Snake Man, I love him and got him when he first came out and if you the Snake Men and don't have him NOW is your chance!

So, I have Club Eternia so I will be getting 1 of each and I can't wait for them to arrive to Me!

So there you go guys, How many of these are you going to get? Do you have a sub? Are you a cherry picker? Post all that pertains to this sale when you buy them, get order confirmations and get shipping confirmations and of course when you own them!!!!!!!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: 11/17 Sale: Talk Tung Lashor, NA She-Ra, Arrow and MORE!

Postby secondwhiteline » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:01 am

Man, this is a heavy month. I'm definitely picking up GP She-Ra. I considered Arrow, but I'm just not sure I have the space/cash. Tung Lashor looks great; I may have to admit defeat and pick him up too.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby OneNineSix » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:14 am

Woohoo. God bless the sub. I'm getting everything through those and then I'll pick up the Battle Ram, too. Not going to get the massive Stratos figure, though. They look great but I don't have the room for that.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Webslinger » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:15 am

Oh boy, I'm gonna have to run my wallet to the hospital this month... gonna be over 200.00 for what i'm getting this month both sub and non sub items it's not gonna leave me much cash for cyber monday. Damn you Mattel!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:02 am

Just got a renewal, check your e-mails guys!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:32 am

I like She-Ra and Bow on this thread. ... I will be tempted to get both of these figures, Looking Good.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Webslinger » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:04 pm

besides my sub stuff, I picked up a Battle Ram today... 132.00 including shipping geez it better be big hehe.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Avalon » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:26 pm

I have be way out of the loop cause when I saw that price point my jaw dropped. It dropped again when I still bought it.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:00 pm

Got a shipping renewal!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:03 pm

Just got a shipping notice, supposed to get My box Friday!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe