Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

My MOTUC Characters CUSTOMS this time!

Show off your masterpieces, share recipes and tips and the latest and greatest in custom figure techniques!

My MOTUC Characters CUSTOMS this time!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:43 am

Well, here My bashes of some characters that i made up. the first one Is My favorite, i hope you will please take the time and see what it is all about :) I didn't detail the others yet. Any questions you please ask :)

I recently (and finally) obtained the blue Mer-Man from the DC vs. MOTU pack with Aquaman. I decided that I wanted this Mer-Man as a completely new character and just not a Mer-Man variant. I had a big idea and went with it. I took pics and wrote a nice story for him. Please read it and let Me know what you think especially you guys that love the Horde like I do, I will appreciate very much guys:)

NOTE: His name as well as parts of his story have "Easter Eggs" and references, see if you see what I'm talkin' about if you can figure it out;)

-----------------

Cranator: The Evil Fishman Warrior of the Horde!

Bio: When he hatched he immediatly loved to play in the corn and wheat fields instead of the water till he was no longer a youngling. Has always been a unique individual turning to be a misfit and out of place. During his teenage era he was a menace for his family and the wild life. Begging to be part of the exoworld he was reluctantly invited to take part of a ritual that is sacred for Moraturians. After disturbing his elders he was banished from the water ways never to return. Saddened on a long journey across Eternia, he sees a mysterious light he knew could only be one thing. He is abducted by an alien race. Suddenly he awakes in a foreign land but sees a pleasurable lake ahead, he jumps in it but must take precaution because he knows nothing of the liquid nor what is in the new ocean. He decided to make this home. A couple days after getting used to his cozy new home he sees some beings that strangely look like humans back on Eternia. He hides in the deep water but several people jump in forcing him to take action roaring and scaring the teenagers away. Many people have visited the Lake Thetis in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada in North America on this planet called Earth. Being depressed that his new habitat is being invaded by possible Eternians, Cornish Pup finally attacks one person. They report this new, unknown creature they dubbed "The Lake Thetis Monster" to the police but the authorities find no evidence of any large humanoid fish man or mer-creature. These sightings and incidents only occurred a handful of times during Earth's later part of its 20th century. All of a sudden during a cold night, Cornish sees something he has seen before, a bright light moving toward him high in the sky but unlike last time he is ready for anything. He is beamed aboard a space vessel, he meets Hordak, leader of the Horde armies. Instantly Cornish wants to attack him but Hordak pulls a force field stopping the merman in his tracks but no further action is taken. Hordak says he is looking to recruit great warriors from other worlds for the upcoming war and he sees that he has great war blood in him. The angry fishman introduces himself and explains his life and that he is actually familiar with the Horde Empire hearing many myths and legends of them. He asks Hordak if he abducted him before and Hordak replies "no, if I did, you would have served Me as a warrior or been My slave". Hordak realizes that this Moraturian is smart, angry and totally ruthless due to his family abandoning him and tells Shadow Weaver and Modulok to disregard plans.
As his true nature has now been unleashed from decades of hatred within, Cornish is now Cranator, ruthless fishman of Horde Empire. Hordak now has a great fighting recruit that can handle any weapon and cares about only one thing: WAR!

Image Image

------------------------------

Zodac Zar: Zodac Zur's twin brother and Skeletor's new ally! I did this to bring back the memory of the VERY short lived bad Zodac during the great days of the Vintage line.

Image Image

Snake Men Warriors

Captain Archae-Viper: Ancient Captain of the Snake Men army and bound for revenge!

Slithar: Close relative and loyal friend to Captain Archae-Viper!

Image Image

Venom-Fang: Loyal Snake Man Soldier!

Gaboonar: Specially recruited Snake Man Warrior!

Mundar The Fierce Cosmic He-Man - Also known as Gundar (Wundar's nemesis)!

I hope you have enjoyed this :)
Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: My MOTUC Characters so far.....(Bashes)

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:15 am

Cool, man! I didn't even think about putting that purple Zodak armour on Fakor. It really suits him!! :smgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:22 am

AcidDragon wrote:Cool, man! I didn't even think about putting that purple Zodak armour on Fakor. It really suits him!! :smgrin:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:05 am

Mundar Updated!

Not really a custom but more like a bash but I thought post here anyway, I hope you enjoy:)

Mundar

Short Bio: During the age of early He-Men, Mundar (or Gundar as he is sometimes called) was not only a He-Man but also a fierce cosmic warrior and bounty hunter. He had many fights with Wundar and eventually the war ended!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:36 pm

Bread man!!!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby 1987olds442 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:49 am

Great work on all of these :smsmile:
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Illiasc » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:34 pm

Great customs Brandon, and as always, love the back stories!
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:13 am

Idiot Savant wrote:Bread man!!!

Um, yep ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:14 am

1987olds442 wrote:Great work on all of these :smsmile:

Thanks a lot Olds, I appreciate very much :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:14 am

Illiasc wrote:Great customs Brandon, and as always, love the back stories!

Thanks a so much IIIiasc, I appreciate that a lot :D
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to Action Figure Customs