Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Mattel Super Powers Mr. Mxyzptlk

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: Mattel Super Powers Mr. Mxyzptlk

Postby TRDouble » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:29 pm

I want this, but the price is a deterrent. I probably would have gotten him if there was something else I wanted. If I knew the stuff I bought from the September sale was still going to be available in October, I would have him.

I guess the Total Heroes Firestorm is going on sale in November, a month early. So I might getthe two of them, if he is still available on the 15th.
TRDouble
Civilian
Civilian

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:47 pm

Something strange is going on here.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:12 pm

Ok that fixed it, but it's still very weird.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:53 pm

I know this is pretty late but I got sidetracked with things and never had a chance to unbox my figures until now. Mxy is reaaally too big as far as I'm concerned. Superbly sculpted but doesn't scale properly with Bat-Mite. I've got a feeling that Mattel thought they were doing us a favour and justifying the cost by making him bigger. I can't imagine that he was intended to be this size all along since he was meant to be packaged with Superman in the subscription. Less is more in this case and in the case of Rocket Red. :wwsmh:
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby Idiot Savant » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:30 pm

Bummer, the more I read about these rough reviews, the less I want to get any of them
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Previous

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel