Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Brandon's Custom/Kit-Bash 12"- 1/6 Characters on 11/29!

Show off your masterpieces, share recipes and tips and the latest and greatest in custom figure techniques!

Re: Brandon's Custom/Kit-Bash 12"- 1/6 Characters

Postby Illiasc » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:03 pm

Great work, Brandon! The action shots definitely add to it, too!
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Re: Brandon's Custom/Kit-Bash 12"- 1/6 Characters

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:12 am

Thanks Hector, you ain't seen nothin' yet dude :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Brandon's Custom/Kit-Bash 12"- 1/6 Characters on 11/19!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:06 pm

Well, here we have one of My finest looking bashes. "The Popular" Blonde Otaku by Triad. I actually did her a few years a go already. Though really she looks plain and stuff, I kinda like her like this and really don't plan on changing her at the moment however, from time to time I feel I need to update her. I dig the Triad Otaku body and she's got such a beautiful face but her body is so fragile which makes it very hared to do things about her. What you see is all I have done. I kinda have just been halted her. Other projects has come and maybe, just maybe she will get an update and get more attention? One thing i will not change is her story & personality :) in fact I wrote a small bio for her and I have lots of pics as well. Comments, questions, and feedback always welcome :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Callie Jolie

Born as: Calleen Ameliana Jolie-DuGuda

Current Name: Callie Jolie.

Sex: Female.

Currently Resides: Southern California.

Occupation: Was going to be a doctor but was forced to street hooking.

Notable Feats: Is good at many forms of health care. Loves to exercise. Since being forced onto the streets she is quite successful at it. Loves firearms but prefers her trusty shotgun since she won many contests when she was younger. Can be nice when she wants to but mostly wants to play a hardcore girl since she's used to the lifestyle so much.

Status: After a brutal beating and severe humiliation, she has swore to herself to get revenge on all who attacked her no matter what!

Group: N/A.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweet lookin' action babe!

ImageImageImage

Do you "really" want to mess with her now?

ImageImage
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:08 pm

More of Cali

Uh oh, better watch your @$$, she's got her sights on ya!

ImageImage

Oh no, though she's hardcore she doesn't like anybody looking up her dress!

You wanted to see Me? This ain't no freakin' strip show, this is all I'm gonna do cuz I gotta bust some balls!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Happy Now?

Callie is gotta go and do some justice!

More cool of My kit-bashes to come soon including My major group!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby HectorHall » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:59 pm

your shots and captions are cracking me up :hhlol: :hhlol:
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby Doctor Fate » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:10 am

HectorHall wrote:your shots and captions are cracking me up :hhlol: :hhlol:

I second that too!
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Tango X » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:16 am

Nice work with the pictures and captions, Brandon! A lot of great humor and action!!!!
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:44 am

Thank a lot guys, it's ok that you think it's funny, I did mean it to be kinda humorous.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Brandon's Custom/Kit-Bash 12"- 1/6 Characters on 11/29!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:47 am

OK, this topic is a couple years old already that I posted on AMMO & MWD but I thought I'd share it and post it here!

So here is Christina Evelyn AKA ZC Girl Pale Eve! I got her not too long after she was released so I took pictures of her of then. At the time I didn't know much about ZC, they've come far since then. I just VERY recently named her Christina Evelyn. For a long time I have been contemplating of what do I want her to be, I mostly prefer action babes than super models or just models (though I really like them as well) unless their action babes that has that model look then that's different but I still couldn't be convinced that Christina has what it takes to be armed with guns and other weapons due to her look. She looks quite fine but in My opinion she looks a bit cartoony, actually not that animeish but not that serious. A while ago I finally figured out what she's gonna be, a race car girl! Though she doesn't have her VTS gear at the moment, she will in time and I believe she'll look fantastic that way.

Now, briefly if I may say she includes two torsos, sculpted long and short for natural and articulated looks that both have nice shaped big boobs. She has excellent movements and I dig those long double-jointed legsImage Yes she's quite tall even without her high heelsImage She has long red hair (I dig red heads) and has two tops and a short skirt but no panties and that's one of the things that get's Me about her clothing but she'll have'em soon! Rest assured when the time comes you'll see here new lookImage

Enjoy this beauty and comments, feedback and questions appreciated!

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Brandon's Custom/Kit-Bash 12"- 1/6 Characters on 11/29!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:48 am

Christin continued!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please NOTE: I have given My other ladies identities as well, them pics were when they were new. I took them for comparison. They are the Hot Toys True Type Blonde ((Ali Thorne, please see her with Wendell Thorne earlier in My collections topic) & Cuban American (you'll see her identity soon!) , and the Triad Asian Otaku (Not revealed yet but soon)! Thanks for looking :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to Action Figure Customs