Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Brandon's Collection HUGE M.A.R.S. Heroes on 12/3!!

The central catch all topic for your collections! Share all of your awesome collections/display setups that you've built and see what others have put together!

Re: Brandon's Collection #1 KONAMI Gamera on 11/19!!

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:17 pm

Brandon, your kaiju collection just takes my breath away. I can't believe how many pieces you have. I bet you could host one helluva kaiju ultimate destruction table top war game. :smwink:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:22 pm

AcidDragon wrote:Brandon, your kaiju collection just takes my breath away. I can't believe how many pieces you have. I bet you could host one helluva kaiju ultimate destruction table top war game. :smwink:

Hah, thanks a lot dude :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Illiasc » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm

I believe "Holy crap" was the exact and first words in my mind when I saw your update. Those are some seriously awesome kaiju you have in your collection, and quite beautiful detail in them! As someone who illustrates and creates various monsters all the time, that's true eye candy to be envious of right there.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Skullmaster » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:40 pm

Buddy I just watched a couple Gamera movies back to back. Guiron appeared as an antagonist in one. Your collection is just too damn cool. :smsmh:
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:06 am

Thanks so much guys :) Stay tuned for more stuff :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Brandon's Collection M.A.R.S. Heroes on 12/3!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:08 am

Well, it had been years already around 2008 when I got M.A.R.S. Heroes at My local Walgreens. These guys I thought were terrific because I love that they were inspired by Doom and War of the Worlds so these were right up My alley! They are made by Hap-P-Kid and has very good sculpting and articulation and their parts can be interchanged with one-another and they are about 3 1/2" tall!

I had wrote a review for MWC a while back not to long after I got them so I will post the pics that I took then in this topic! Questions just ask Me and thanks for looking :)

------------------------------------------------------

SERIES 1

Carded front and Back

TROOPERS

Green Trooper

Red Trooper

Grey Trooper

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:09 am

M.A.R.S. Heroes Continued!

MEGABOTS

Grey MegaBot

Green MegaBot

Blue MegaBot

ALIENS

Green Alien

Orange Alien

Blue Alien

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:10 am

M.A.R.S. Heroes Continued!

Interchange Feature

Group Shot

Figure Size Comparison: NOTE: You can see the size comparison and how well the sculpting is on these individuals. In the one photo you can see the red Trooper with Microman's DC Batman, Street Fighter Chun Li and AVP's Celtic Predator, Takara's DOA Hitomi, Spylounge's Agent Annika, Marvel Legends Showdown Berserker Wolverine, Incredible Hulk and Namor, GI Joe's Baroness and Star Wars' Aayla Secura. I chose them from those lines to show the collector that they are indeed in scale with the top series' in that scale and that they look fine with them so you can have an addition with your collection displays!

SERIES 2: NOTE: I do not have any pics of them loose, this is all I have for now, they are in storage and I do not know when I can get to them!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:11 am

M.A.R.S. Heroes Continued!!!!!

Whoa, it was yesterday late afternoon/evening I was at Planet Fitness with My Mom and when we were getting finished with out long out, she wanted to go next door to the Family Dollar (I had been in other Family Dollars but not this one yet) to get some Ranch salad dressing so didn't have to go to the actual grocery store so just in case she asked Me if they got food and I said yeah they do so of course I had agreed and we went there and she got her dressing and she was ready to roll but I wanted to quickly checkout the toy isles (cuz I know Family Dollar is known for having good figures and such from previous visits) and low-and-behold I see M.A.R.S. Heroes, figures I haven't seen anywhere in years :shock: :!: :!: However, I soon realized they were in a box set and under a NEW name called ALIEN ATTACK :alien: They are actually what I believe to be bootlegs/knockoffs by Family Dollar Services inspired by Hap-P-Kid's original figures! I took them out of the box (didn't take loose pics, will do when I can) and they are identical sculpts to the first ones and they are great quality and interchange like the others as well and I find these just as good if not better than the real thing! A cool bonus is that the aliens lite up! I was disappointed cuz only the blue one lites up cuz the factory stripped the screws of the battery covers of the other two but it wasn't a big deal to Me to cuz the whole pack was only $5 :!: :shock:
I took some pics below, take a gander at them, thanks for for looking :)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thanks for Looking :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to Action Figure Collections