Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Brandon's Custom/Kit-Bash 12"- 1/6 Characters on 11/29!

Show off your masterpieces, share recipes and tips and the latest and greatest in custom figure techniques!

Re: Brandon's Custom/Kit-Bash 12"- 1/6 Characters on 11/29!

Postby Doctor Fate » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:43 am

Wow, I wished I had these when I was a kid, nice stuff here and thanks for sharing all these photos!
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby HectorHall » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:48 pm

looks like a super model cat fight!
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby Webslinger » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:39 pm

I have never heard of these dolls before, where are they sold? Are they meant to be highly articulated dolls for girls? How tall are they and is there a complete line for them?
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:13 am

Doctor Fate wrote:Wow, I wished I had these when I was a kid, nice stuff here and thanks for sharing all these photos!

Dude, they didn't make these years ago unfortunately, thanks dude :)

HectorHall wrote:looks like a super model cat fight!

Indeed :o
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:18 am

Webslinger wrote:I have never heard of these dolls before, where are they sold? Are they meant to be highly articulated dolls for girls? How tall are they and is there a complete line for them?

They are 12" in 1/6 scale as My topic says. Actually both but mainly adult mean get these and yes if you are talking about ZCGirl Eve, ZC made a lot of them, go to ZC's page to find out more. There is a forum that I post on called MWD that adult males share their creations and so forth. 1/6 is a fun and great hobby My friend :)

Actually I am thinking of putting a special topic for the novice and where to buy like I did for the AMMO board. Stay tuned for that and much more of My collection! Thanks :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to Action Figure Customs