Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

'66 Batman TV series on DVD

Discuss your favourite DC movies and TV shows here like Arrow, Man of Steel, Watchmen, RED, Young Justice and more!

'66 Batman TV series on DVD

Postby Webslinger » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:46 pm

Anyone hear on Conan O'Brien that the Batman '66 TV series is finally coming to DVD this year?I for one am excited!!! This is the 75th anniversary of Batman too and I really hope that WB pulls out all the stops and releases ALOT of Bat-related product to celebrate the 75th!!! :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile: :batsmile:
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Re: '66 Batman TV series on DVD

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:00 pm

Yes, yes, a billion bat-times yes....
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Doctor Fate » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:42 pm

Can't wait to get my hands on it.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:37 pm

Biff! Pow! Zap! Woohoo! :adamlol: :burtlol:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tango X » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:42 pm

That is great news!!! I'm getting that for sure!!!
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Doctor Fate » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:59 am

I have already pre-ordered it through this site.

Can't wait to get my hands on it.

https://www.batmanondvd.com/?SID=GS_BR

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:56 pm

Has anyone bought this yet? If so, what's the best version; complete (natch) or individual seasons?
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Doctor Fate » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:16 pm

Idiot Savant wrote:Has anyone bought this yet? If so, what's the best version; complete (natch) or individual seasons?

I just got the complete set of all 120 Episodes - it's unbelievable the color really pops!

https://www.batmanondvd.com/choose?SID=GS_BR_PLA

Example of the Color was used in the DVD's. It was well worth it.

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:51 pm

That's beautiful colour!! I have to save up but I can't let this one slip away.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to DC TV Shows/Movies