Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

12/15 Sale: Talk Mermista, Spinnerall, Gwildor and MORE!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

12/15 Sale: Talk Mermista, Spinnerall, Gwildor and MORE!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:00 am

OK, the sale has been already listed and I'm sure the items will be quite fun to have!

NOTE: If there is any corrections, I will update the page when I can :)

Here is what will be for sale!

Mermista: I have been waiting for her for years and now she will be released!!!!!

Spinneralla: She looks perfect and will be very fun to have and I can't wait to get her!

Gwildor: Looks superb, can't wait to get him!

MOTU Mini King He-Man vs Clawful: Looks great, I am so glad My favorite which is Clawful is being released in this series and now Castle Grayskull will be complete!

Giant Beast Man: I can't get him, too expensive unfortunately:rolleyes:

REISSUE during EA:

Shokoti: She was an awesome figure, got him during her first release! I recommend all hardcore MOTU collectors to get her for many reasons!!

Kowl and Loo-Kee : A great littlle pack, if you don't have them NOW is your chance!

So, I have Club Eternia & Club Etheria so I will be getting 1 of each and 1 of the Minis pack and I can't wait for them to arrive to Me!

So there you go guys, How many of these are you going to get? Do you have a sub? Are you a cherry picker? Post all that pertains to this sale when you buy them, get order confirmations and get shipping confirmations and of course when you own them!!!!!!!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: 12/15 Sale: Talk Mermista, Spinnerall, Gwildor and MORE!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:19 pm

Just got a renewal, ALREADY! Check your e-mails!!!!!!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:57 am

Got My figures Friday, WOW they are awesome! I am so glad that I got them!!!!!!!!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Jackhammer27 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:08 pm

Jackhammer27
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Jackhammer27 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:09 pm

Jackhammer27
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Jackhammer27 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:09 pm

Jackhammer27
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe