Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Discuss all Marvel related media here whether it's comics, games, movies, TV series, animated programs and more!

Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Postby OneNineSix » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:04 am

Thank goodness, I thought I was one of the only people on DCTR who was still watching this show.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby S. Griffin » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:30 am

Another great episode tonight.
A couple issues, though:
Spoiler:
They couldn't have remembered that Raina had a tracker? ****ing really?
Hydra never would have shot down the plane anyway. They needed Raina and they needed Skye. Should have called their bluff, Skye. You didn't have to go anywhere.
DON'T KILL MACK!

I really wish more people were watching this. Go ahead and watch Flash, but watch this show next. It's in kind of a tough spot ratings-wise at ABC. It's an excellent show and it needs more viewers and THERE IS NO FLASH-S.H.I.E.L.D. TIMESLOT CONFLICT, so...
S. Griffin
Hero
Hero

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:29 am

I couldn't agree more, fellas. I've been loving this season and can't wait for the next episode.
Spoiler:
Mack's fate has me on the edge of my seat and I really hope he pulls through. They didn't show him at all during the preview of this upcoming episode. I should have known they were planning something like that considering all the Mack-related story elements that tied him to other characters like working with Fitz in the bay and trying to convince Coulson to let him work on Lola. "Just ten more days til retirement..." :palol: Looks like Agent 33 is going to be a creepy Melinda May scarred face thing from now on. Was anything mentioned about Mockingbird's plans? Mack was talking to her about it on the plane and I don't know if there was anything more revealed after that.
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby Webslinger » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:37 pm

All I know is I am really liking this show a lot, I was kinda hoping that Deathlok would have joined them and maybe give him a little more in the robotics department. I like mockingbird being on the team, I just wish they would have a few more guest stars like they did last season. It would be to see Fury, Cap, Iron Man, Hawkeye or Thor etc. pop up.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:50 pm

That was an incredible wrap up to an amazing first half. I did not foresee
Spoiler:
Agent Triplet's demise and sad to see him go.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Webslinger » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:41 am

AcidDragon wrote:That was an incredible wrap up to an amazing first half. I did not foresee

Spoiler:
Agent Triplet's demise and sad to see him go.

Yeah, was not expecting that...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby 1987olds442 » Tue May 12, 2015 11:01 pm

I just watched the season finale... Wow that was a great two episodes. I just wish they had the budge to have had Cal/Mr. Hyde truly Hulk out at some point.
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Ken Davis » Tue May 12, 2015 11:12 pm

1987olds442 wrote:I just watched the season finale... Wow that was a great two episodes. I just wish they had the budge to have had Cal/Mr. Hyde truly Hulk out at some point.

I thought Cal's "hulk-out" was about the weakest part of the episode, but I get that they cannot go full-hulk because........well, that's been done already.

There were some twists and turns to it. Did not expect what happened to Coulson or Jemma--but they are good twists to shake things up some.
I think they should have had a line in there that spelled out that this was a FACTION of the Inhumans, perhaps coming from Skye herself, and not the whole of the Inhumans. I can get that she isn't fully aware of how many there are of them, yet.......certainly another story meant for later.
Ken Davis
Partner
Partner

Postby Webslinger » Wed May 13, 2015 12:55 am

Yeah I like the idea of this being a "Faction of Inhumans" I'm sure the "real" Inhumans will be seen on the big screen. The Coulson gets his arm cut off was a little surprising, I'm sure they will either give him a robotic arm or use his tissue to regrow/regenerate his arm at some point. And what happened to Jemma to me was a surprise. Now with Daisy in charge of recruiting "people with powers" does this mean we are gonna have more superpowered characters on the show? Will May come back? Is Ward going to be the head of Hydra now? This and many more questions will be answered in season 3 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby 1987olds442 » Wed May 13, 2015 10:36 am

Well that is the thing about Hyde he is a Hulking brute when he takes his Hyde formula. They could have at least done a muscle suit under his clothes. It doesn't have to be CGI they could get a muscle suit like the one Danica Patrick wore for a Super Bowl ad.

Danica Patrick in a muscle suit
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

PreviousNext

Return to Marvel Media