Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MOTU 1987 Movie The Official ULTIMATE Thread - TONS of pics!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

MOTU 1987 Movie The Official ULTIMATE Thread - TONS of pics!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:30 pm

NOTE: Pic heavy, please allow the pics to load. Thanks :)

Since there isn't an "official thread about the 1987 "Live Action Motion Picture" of Masters of the Universe here I'd thought that I'd make a very special entry for your viewing pleasure. To My knowledge there has never been an official movie book of everything in the MOTU movie. There may have been a children's story book way back when and of course articles in newspapers and sections in the He-Man & the Masters of the Universe Magazines back during the good old days but never has there been a large book to show details of the film, the characters and much more. There are some of you who know most if not all of it but there are some whom doesn't and this is a fun way for both parties to have. A great property like MOTU hasn't received the proper treatment that it deserves like say Star Wars so I have decided to make a post very much like a book. PLEASE NOTE: There maybe spoilers within this post and the entire topic, is you do not wish to know certain things that happens in the film if you did not see if it before then I recommend that you do not read any further.

Please mind you I did intend that this was going be an extremely long one as this is what I intended but I figured most of you would want to get on with it and not to be so long so I will post just sections of it from time to and update it so please remember that this IS not complete, there is WAY, WAY more for you to look at. Getting EVERYTHING together for the fans was really like work and I will appreciate feedback:) If you questions or anything about the film for Me just ask!

The PURPOSE of this is for your enjoyment, your amazement, your memories and most of all to get Mattel's attention that not only Myself but you, THE FANS want them to get the COMPLETE Movie rights to just not make the three original movie characters Blade, Saurod and Gwildor but also to make Karg, Kevin & Julie and especially the film versions of He-Man & Skeletor among other characters and even elements. So brace yourself for a journey you won't soon forget!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: MOTU 1987 Movie The Official ULTIMATE Thread

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:30 pm

Promo Posters

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:31 pm

Characters
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:31 pm

He-Man played by Dolph Lundgren: The strongest man in the universe and ultimate protector of Castle Grayskull.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:32 pm

Duncan/Man-At-Arms & Teela played by John Cypher and Chelsea Field: Enternia's Man at arms and his warrior daughter.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:33 pm

Gwildor played by Billy Barty: A small but brilliant creator of the Cosmic Key.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:33 pm

The Sorceress played by Christina Pickles: The Sorceress, guardian of Grayskull.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:34 pm

The Evil Warriors and the Mercenaries!

The Evil Warriors!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:35 pm

Skeletor played by Frank Langela: Evil lord of destruction.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:35 pm

Evil-Lyn played by Meg Foster: Loyal magical woman of Skeletor.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe