Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

01/15 Sale: Talk Lizard Man!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

01/15 Sale: Talk Lizard Man!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:30 am

Since the sale hasn't been updated yet, let's talk about Lizard Man and if your gonna get him via your sub or will he have a DOS?! I want him a lot and IMO he is a very much needed character!

I will update this page when the info becomes available.

-------------------------------------

Update!!!!!!!!!!

Lizard Man!

EA: Extendar!

Now, do you want Lizard Man? Do you need and hope to get Extendar during EA? I really Lizard Man but already have Extendar and he is awesome! Talk about it guys:0
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: 01/15 Sale: Talk Lizard Man!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:06 am

Check your e-mails guys, they shipped My Lizard Man! Can't wait to get him, a character I have wanted well over 20 years:eek:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Avalon » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:15 pm

This one is awesome, right??? I've been waiting my whole life for this guy. Even as a kid I knew that Mattel wasn't going to make him any time soon because of how funky he looked and it was clear they were just going to recycle the same buff body for most toys. A guy who barely appeared in the series wasn't going to get a figure with 100% retooled parts unless they were sure he was going to sell. Fast forward to 2015, we're getting a fully articulated new Lizard Man. This is what being a collector is all about. :halgrin:
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:34 am

Came and after all of these years he is made and I love him!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Jackhammer27 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:11 pm

Jackhammer27
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe