Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DC Multiverse

Mattel got its feet wet in the 3.75" market with Infinite Heroes initially with figures inspired by the Crisis on Infinite Earths cross-over, later adding figures from Public Enemies, modern Teen Titans and more. Fast forward to 2013, they're going to try their hand at 3.75" again. This time promising a much higher quality product in the DC Multiverse Toyline!

Re: DC Multiverse

Postby 1987olds442 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:19 am

Hmm those new Grundy, Clayface, and Killer Croc figures look pretty big, so I wonder how they would look next to a 6 inch figure.
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby OneNineSix » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:43 am

I like this line a lot. If they start expanding it to some of the older comic stuff, I'd probably get those too. It's hard to get a hold of some of these in my city. Might need to go on a state wide toy hunt. Lol.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby PJ322 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:13 pm

While it looks to be game figures going forward I real do like this line.

DC Multiverse -
Arkham Origins Batman -

Arkham Origins Joker -

Arkham Knights Harley Quinn -

Arkham Origins Black Mask -

Last edited by PJ322 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PJ322
Civilian
Civilian

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:16 pm

Something looks off on that Joker. I don't buy these. If knew they would make Ursa and Non I'd pick up Zod and Superman. But I know how Mattel does things so I won't hold my breath.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Avalon » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:52 pm

I think the Harley and Black Mask look pretty great. Of all the Harley Arkham videogame costumes they did, I think this one looks best mostly because it looks the least busy. The line is doing pretty well in my area. The only thing that peg warms is poor Zod.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:55 pm

That saddens me. The stuff I would buy seems like the stuff that peg-warms the most sometimes. I'd be all over Zod, but couldn't care less about the video game figures. Similarly I was pretty excited to see Boomerang in the Spider-man line, and he seems to be the worst seller not Spiderman. Zemo too for that matter.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Avalon » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:00 pm

The funny thing was that I thought Zod would be hard to find so when I saw him, I bought him right away to make sure that I could secure my figure before he sold out. I guess it's a good thing I don't handle retail because I would clearly be out of touch. :batlol: I like the game figures, too, though. The only game figure I have a tough time digesting is the Batman but I don't really like the way he looks in any line.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Previous

Return to DC Universe 3.75" Scale Lines from Mattel