Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Constantine Goes To NBC

Discuss your favourite DC movies and TV shows here like Arrow, Man of Steel, Watchmen, RED, Young Justice and more!

Re: Constantine Goes To NBC

Postby Webslinger » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:54 pm

Dammit! I looked at your spoiler before I have even seen the show!!! I have it recorded but had to go to sleep early last night. Now I am even more excited to see it. I likes me some Faust!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:59 pm

I kind of enjoyed the last few weeks of Constantine. Seeing Felix Faust was a nice surprise. Did he ever appear in Hellblazer?
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:06 pm

I don't recall ever seeing him in Hellblazer but I could be wrong. Maybe during Crisis on Infinite Earths? I know him and Swamp Thing ended up on the Monitor's satellite but then I don't remember if Faust was on the ship. Hadn't read it in a while. :batlol:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:19 pm

I guess it doesn't matter, just curious. I'd love to see more guest appearances
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:34 pm

Yeah, I hope to see Phantom Stranger or Jason Blood/Etrigan the Demon or the Swamp Thing :phsrasp: :etgrin: :swpgrin: in the near future or even Boston Brand :dmnwink: .
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:40 pm

Heck, I'd settle for Sargon
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:16 pm

Ha yeah! Redo the real séance and set him ablaze!!! Stick Mento in there, too. He was actually pretty amusing in his exchanges when John was working his con.

You remember where John and Mento bump into Batman and Bats warns them not to be out in the streets during the red sky events and John's all like, "Don't worry, guy. This here's Mento!" and Batman was all cool with it. That was so surreal. :batlol: Ah those were the days.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Avalon » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:29 pm

I enjoyed the last couple episodes but I wasn't impressed with Claire van der Boom's portrayal of Sister Anne-Marie during the final exorcism scene. Her change in tone seemed off but a lot about that scene seemed off to me.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby OneNineSix » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:23 pm

So...
Spoiler:
Manny is a bad guy now?
Is that good or bad? :batlol:
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:39 pm

We may never know, lol.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to DC TV Shows/Movies