Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Arrow

Discuss your favourite DC movies and TV shows here like Arrow, Man of Steel, Watchmen, RED, Young Justice and more!

Re: Arrow

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:18 pm

So Ollie is back and it wasn't the result of the Lazarus Pit. I actually didn't see that coming.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Arrow ATOM's suit debuting 15th episode.

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:06 pm

Here's a look at Ray Palmer's new ATOM suit that's debuting the 15th episode. It looks a little bulky to me... Maybe it'll look better in action. We thought they made Ray into Ted Kord but really they made him into Iron Man.

Spoiler:
AtomRay.jpg
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:26 pm

Looks like he's ready to play some FOOTBALL!!!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:14 pm

Anybody catch Arrow tonight? The suit actually looks pretty cool on screen and it's way better with the darkened visor. I knew it was only a matter of time before they went down this road with Ollie and Ra's and the whole
Spoiler:
take my place
deal.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Doctor Fate » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:29 am

I did not and sad to say that I've missed the past 3-4 shows for other things - movies on TCM and one-time documentaries that taken away my viewership of this show. The same goes to Flash - the problem is that I keep forgetting to DVR those shows and I have been using it for other (TCM Movies, Documentaries) things and having said that - I'm having a hard time watching ARROW and FLASH these days. Sorry Everyone!
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:05 am

So, I don't normally watch Arrow but DVR'd this weeks episode for the Suicide Squad. But my main question is why is Ray Palmer Iron Man?
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:32 am

LOL, looks like PA already beat you to that one, packer. I'm wondering why they went this route myself. They were going to make Ray Palmer into Ted Kord, fine, but now he doesn't really resemble either character or he's a little bit of Ray, a little bit of Ted and a little bit of Maxwell Lord. They also called his suit the OMAC... Why didn't they just make him OMAC, then? It's not like casual fans know who Ray, Ted or Buddy are anyway. :smhuh:
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:38 am

Oh, I saw the armor before, but thought he'd still be Atom-Luke in powers. But saw this week's so and he's flying around town and shooting blasts from his hands, wtf?
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Stephen Amell/Neville vs Wade Barrett/Stardust

Postby Tango X » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:51 pm

Did anyone see Summerslam this year? The event was pretty good but I was amazed at Stephen Amell's solid selling skills. He didn't really seem to do much else though.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:32 am

I suspect this has something to do with the now more safety concerned WWE. I read he didn't get to do too much training, although, yeah, he seemed to take some really good and realistic looking bumps. All his moves looked like they relied on the wrestlers protecting him from being hurt which they obviously know how to do but he didn't get to do any slams or suplexes where their safety would be in his hands. That's just what I think. Also, they probably don't want it to look like some non-wrestler came into their company and beat up two of their top guys so it was mostly him getting squashed plus getting in a couple shots here and there.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to DC TV Shows/Movies