Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

LEGO Superheroes

Brickheads can discuss the superhero-related releases from LEGO from LEGO Batman to the latest LEGO Superheroes offerings. Ah heck, you can even talk about LEGO Spider-man and the other Marvel lines if it strikes your fancy!

Re: LEGO Superheroes

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:05 am

Yeah, that's a bit odd to me, but I'm not complaining. I just wish they had more comic styled Marvel LEGO Superheroes sets so I can mix it up with my DC stuff when I finally get around to building that stuff. Mind you, LEGO did LEGO Spider-man a while back. I had the Green Goblin/Bank Heist box set. So far the only Marvel ones I've had my eye on is the Wolverine/Deadpool/Magneto one which is totally comic styled. I just thought about how easy it'd be to make a Maxwell Lord LEGO custom and make Wonder Woman :wwrage: him for his shenanigans. Woohoo. A real excuse to use that emote. LOL.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Strathaar » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:49 am

Just remember to have WW holding Max's head.
Strathaar
Rookie
Rookie

Postby beastovjudgement » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:03 am

I have the Lex Luthor robot set. I couldn't resist when I saw that one. I am hoping for somewhat more diverse choices down the line. The most jarring thing about the DC, and other licensed Lego, is the flesh-tone minifigures. I am so used to everyone being yellow.
"The bestial screams, a life devoted - to the occult.
The flickering lights, my dream came true.
And now I'm dead.
Find me, take me. To the void, to the crooked nest, to Nekrohaven."
Satyricon, "Nekrohaven"
beastovjudgement
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby SubsonicJoint » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:39 am

I only collect the DC Lego minifigures, so its been pretty expensive. I still need a Nightwing, but haven't pulled the trigger on those +$40 auctions on ebay. I dream of one day finding them at a yard sale or something -_-
SubsonicJoint
Civilian
Civilian

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Subsonic, I was considering buying the original Arkham just so I could put it together with the new Arkham that I haven't bought yet ($200+ is steep) and also so I could get my hands on Nightwing but man, that Arkham is sooo expensive. I also missed the boat on the Clark Kent that came with the blu-ray. Meh. Not sure if I want to shell out for the LexCorp Battlesuit Lex that came with the LEGO Batman 2 pre-order, either.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:59 pm

I just picked up my first Lego set since I was a kid and it's none other than Supes and Wondie vs Lex and his robot...I loved putting this thing together and will be buying more in the future...time to buy stock in Lego!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:45 pm

Man, it's a great set, isn't it, Savant? I think I had the most fun putting together Lex's LexCorp suit. It's amazing how the pieces fit together and it's just a great build. I still have a bunch I have to finish assembling.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:48 pm

Yeah it is! I kinda caught the Lego bug while building it so now I'm planning on more!

Wouldn't it be Suh-weet if Lego came out with:

Batcave
Hall of Justice
Legion of Doom HQ
Fortress of Solitude

I'm hoping so much for these...
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Barbecue17 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:33 pm

There have actually been two Lego Batcaves. One of them still seems to be at most stores and was released under the DC Superheroes banner. It has a Batpod styled Batcycle, a drill vehicle for Bane, Batman, Robin, Bane, Poison Ivy, and Bruce Wayne.
I review an unhealthy amount of Batman and Batgirl related stuff at http://www.thepicreview.com
Barbecue17
Partner
Partner

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:15 pm

Oh yeah...forgot about that!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to LEGO Superheroes