Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Do you "Cosplay?"

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Do you "Cosplay?"

Postby OneNineSix » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:50 pm

I wear a lot of DC T-Shirts. Does that count? Nice costumes, man.
Have photos? Sadly no. I don't really have photographic evidence of anything I do, haha!

Pics or it didn't happen... I fully believe everyone else, though. :smlol:
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Webslinger » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:12 am

Yeah the Doctor Strange costume I had made, no way I'm that good at sewing... the rest of the costumes I did myself.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Illiasc » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:40 am

OneNineSix wrote: Pics or it didn't happen... I fully believe everyone else, though. :smlol:

I guess it didn't happen :smsad: Because I don't have pics, and I haven't had contact with anyone who might have from that time in quite a while.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:23 pm

I do not cosplay, but I appreciate everyone's efforts, even the folks at cons whose costumes aren't very good; but they still put forth the effort so they have my respect for that...

Some costumes are very well made and some of those are made insanely cheap but look expensive; no clue how they can do that...

I Recall the first times I saw people in costume at my first Wizard World Chicago in 1992...they were in character and I was taken aback by that (almost repelled that someone would go to that much effort for no reason; what I thought at the time)

But I have grown to eagerly anticipate any and all cosplayers at these events; as well as defend them to my wife and others who don't understand these folks and thinks what they do is a huge waste of time; and a little creepy; not to mention my getting a picture with the ones I like.

I love looking at cosplay pictures and would love to see some more; keep up the great work everyone
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Previous

Return to General Discussions