Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

An innocent question.

Discuss the latest news on Marvel Legends, Marvel Universe and other toy lines based on your favourite Marvel comics personalities!

An innocent question.

Postby Ken Davis » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:48 pm

I'm about 50% sure about this.........but I need to ask anyways....

Is the new Marvel Legends Odin series SENTRY figure supposed to be the villainous version from Dark Avengers, or is he supposed to be one of the good guys?

Same question for Hawkeye from the same Odin series.

I'm just wondering who I should group him with on my shelves....
Ken Davis
Partner
Partner

Re: An innocent question.

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:53 pm

I think you could group them either way, though I prefer Hawkeye's classic look for the Aevengers. If I ever get my MLs unpacked I'm thinking I'd be putting both with the Thunderbolts, or at least Sentry for sure.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Ken Davis » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:06 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:I think you could group them either way, though I prefer Hawkeye's classic look for the Aevengers. If I ever get my MLs unpacked I'm thinking I'd be putting both with the Thunderbolts, or at least Sentry for sure.

I've got enough to form a Dark Avengers squad--Iron Patriot, Daken, Black Spider-Man, Sentry....and I have the two version of the Toybiz Sentry as well.

Funny thing about this new Sentry: I SWEAR that when the Hit Monkey series came out, I found Sentry on the pegs at my LCS. I HELD THE FIGURE IN MY HANDS, yet put it back because Hyperion was the all-new figure in that wave, and I thought I'd get a chance at Sentry later---if I wanted him.

Well, I never saw him after than and word got around that he was "never released" then, but I am certain I saw held that figure.
Weirdness.
Ken Davis
Partner
Partner

Postby 1987olds442 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:43 am

Personally I teamed it up with the Dark Avengers on my shelf. I also prefer using using the IM3 Iron Patriot with them as well. Other than the color scheme being slightly off the design matches up better than the one that they used for Osborn's Iron Patriot armor.
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Return to Marvel Toy Discussion