Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Packerbacker Customs A Fatal 4 Pack pg. 85

Show off your masterpieces, share recipes and tips and the latest and greatest in custom figure techniques!

Packerbacker Customs A Fatal 4 Pack pg. 85

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:37 am

I have way too many to share all at once but thought I'd post some images of my favorites and recent work, and maybe eventually I can post more.

Baron Blitzkrieg:

Golden Glider:

Count Vertigo:

Cheshire:

The Young All-Stars:

King Shark:

Miss Martian:

Vigilante:

Felix Faust:
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Packerbacker Customs

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:30 pm

Hey PB,

I remember seeing some of these too! Nicely done on those and that Faust is spectacular!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:50 pm

These are awesome! You're very talented, PB!
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby Caleb » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:17 pm

The Young All Stars have become my personal fave, although I'd give up all my beloved Metal Men for that Kingshark.
Caleb
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Thanks everyone. I plan trying to learn how to cast heads. If I get good enough at it I might test the waters on casting that King Shark head somehow. As it is, resculpting it would be a pain. But I think I could make some good money if I can cast it. We'll see if it's possible down the line.

Someday I need to break that fin off and reapply it straight. That's the only thing that bothers me but that's how it dried overnight. Just afraid of doing irreparable damage.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:08 pm

Here's a few more older ones, lot of others I need to take new pictures of because they're just too blurry...

Mister Bones:

Max Lord:

Cyclone:

Captain Nazi:
Image[
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby O.G.Trilogy » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:10 pm

Really great customs! I especially like Count Vertigo, Miss Martian and Mr. Bones! :batsmile:
O.G.Trilogy
Partner
Partner

Postby HectorHall » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:34 pm

I get to comment again! My favorites are probably Captain Nazi (cuz ya know they ain't gonna sell no Nazi's at Wal-Mart)
and Vigilante. I need to get started on the SSoV, but I gotta get the right fodder. Good work Packerbacker, as always.
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:01 am

Seriously, that Captain Nazi looks stellar. Very clean paintjob.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Packerbacker Customs--Anna Fortune

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:31 pm

Feels like I've been working on Anna Fortune for forever. A couple months now actually as I assembled all the little pieces and tinkered with things here and there. Thought I was done a week ago then decided to add the shoulder pads.

If you blinked before Flashpoint you may've missed her. She was one of the newest members of the JSA All-Stars just before FP, and they all seemed to be descendants of heroes, but Anna was "either twenty-six or a hundred and eighty-seven," so my assumption was she was an ancestor of Amos Fortune, who "owed Dr. Fate a favor". Sadly, like a lot of JSAers, she no longer exists, and a lot of cool characters were lost so Jim Lee could collect larger royalty checks for his Image garbage. (I'm not bitter).

Anyways, now that I'm done venting, thanks for looking...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Next

Return to Action Figure Customs