Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Deals on DC Games!

Shoot the breeze with your fellow gamers on all the cool games based on your favourite DC characters like Arkham Origins, Scribblenauts Unmasked, Infinite Crisis and my personal fave... DC Universe Online!

Deals on DC Games!

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:15 am

None to report, but last week, XBox 360 was doing a HUGE sale on Batman related games and DLC. I think we should spread the word when this happens. I bought all of the LEGO Batman 2 DLC but missed the chance to buy Arkham City for $10. :batsad:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Deals on DC Games!

Postby Strathaar » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:53 am

That's just painful. I wanna plaaaay so baaaaaaaaaad. And I don't even really play video games lol
Strathaar
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Deals on DC Games!

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:56 am

Me, neither, man. Seriously the only games I've really been playing or should I say game (singular) I've been playing is Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012. Which is sad but I've got to get back in shape. :batlol: Before then, though, I played pretty much all the LEGO games and DC Universe Online. I bought lifetime to that so Sony keeps giving me Station Cash even though I haven't been playing for ages.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to DC Games