Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DC Supernatural: Where do I start? ie Constantine/Zatanna

Talk comic books with other fans whether it's the latest New 52 material or some good old classics!

Re: DC Supernatural: Where do I start? ie Constantine/Zatann

Postby ChangeApproved » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:18 pm

Thanks for the informative reply S. Griffin! Normally, with anything, I'm a "completionist", and like to go from beginning to end. The only reason I wasn't going to start out with Hellblazer Vol 1 was a few reviews, but mainly money. I have so many books, comics, movies, and Funko products to buy!

First I'll have to get all 6 volumes of Swamp Thing though. But I'll begin with Hellblazer Vol 1 when the time comes.
ChangeApproved
Civilian
Civilian

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:21 pm

Cool, thanks. I'll have to scoop it up. Guess it's long OOP but I see secondary sellers have it on Amazon for a more than reasonable price.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby S. Griffin » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:35 pm

AcidDragon wrote:Cool, thanks. I'll have to scoop it up. Guess it's long OOP but I see secondary sellers have it on Amazon for a more than reasonable price.

There's a current (published April 29, 2014) TPB going on Amazon' right now for $11.32 US. Maybe you don't have that one available on the canadian site, though, but either way, it's definitely worth a read if you can find it for a reasonable price.
S. Griffin
Hero
Hero

Postby HectorHall » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:17 am

I really wanted to add my two cents....but S. Griffen said everything spot on. I picked up the Hellblazer comic when it was new on the stands. What S. Griffen has said about Swamp Thing, Constantine, Tim Hunter, etc. is exactly how I feel. Well done.
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Previous

Return to DC Comics