Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DCC Batman: Arkham City Two-Face

This line is known for its creative and often comic artist influenced sculpts featuring a figure catalog that spans from the Golden Age of DC Comics to the modern New 52. No era is off limits!

DCC Batman: Arkham City Two-Face

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:44 pm

Here's a peak at the upcoming DC Collectibles Batman: Arkham City Two-Face. It actually looks pretty good but it's hard to see it in great detail in the photo they have on their Facebook page.

arkhamtwoface.jpg
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: DCC Batman: Arkham City Two-Face

Postby O.G.Trilogy » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:07 pm

:batrage: Arrggh! I just pre-ordered the Arkham Origins Black Mask and bought a wrestling figure (just for the head) to do a custom Two-Face figure!
O.G.Trilogy
Partner
Partner

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:11 am

To me, some of these look cool and some don't...looks like I'm berry picking. Not to mention my LCS will not stock any action figures; he caters to the gamers cuz that's his bread and butter, even though we always gripe to him "what about us?"

Guess that's another topic...
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:54 am

Super cool!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to DC Direct/DC Collectibles