Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

05/15 Sale: Talk Blast Attak!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

05/15 Sale: Talk Blast Attak!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat May 09, 2015 2:49 am

Let's keep it simple shall we. I am really looking for to Blast Attack, one of the last major remain characters for Me and to complete My original Skeletor baddies and a bonus to9 have him with the Snake men and optional Horde for Me!

How excited about about him?

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: 05/15 Sale: Talk Blast Attak!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed May 13, 2015 7:38 am

If anybody needs Two-Bad and Rio-Blast, I seriously recommend to get them during EA, they are great figures!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Webslinger » Wed May 13, 2015 1:28 pm

I'm sure Two-Bad will go pretty fast, as for Blast Attak I'm gonna use him for a custom. He has that steampunk look about him and if you combine that with Rio blast's head it might have the makings of an interesting "steam-powered" character... gonna have to work with it a little.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby 1987olds442 » Thu May 14, 2015 2:05 pm

Wasn't Two-Bad the sub exclusive last year if so he will sell out really quick. I would almost like to get an extra Rio, so I can mod one and keep the other mint.
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri May 15, 2015 3:30 am

Renewed, shipped, and scheduled to get Blast Attack today via FedEx!!!!!!!!!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby OneNineSix » Wed May 27, 2015 4:13 am

This is one of the last figures I'm amped for. The rest is just sprinkles and gravy for me.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe