Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Discuss your favourite DC movies and TV shows here like Arrow, Man of Steel, Watchmen, RED, Young Justice and more!

DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Postby 1987olds442 » Thu May 14, 2015 1:10 pm

Check out the trailer for DC's Legends of Tomorrow... Warning it may contain some spoilers if you are not caught up on CW's DC shows.
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Postby Rattrap96 » Thu May 14, 2015 1:17 pm

So,if Victor Garber is in this spinoff but not Robbie Amell ,then why did the trailer mention Firestorm?
Rattrap96
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Templar Punk » Thu May 14, 2015 1:32 pm

OMG THAT WAS SO HYPE! And the villain?!? Oh SNAP!!! :batshock: :smgasp: :wwshock:
Templar Punk
Civilian
Civilian

Postby 1987olds442 » Thu May 14, 2015 1:54 pm

Its funny how well done these DC television shows are done, and how wrong of a direction they are moving the movies toward. I'm so looking forward to this series.

Spoiler:
I'm so glad that they brought back Sara. I hated how cheap and meaningless that her death felt for someone that was a main character in the previous season.
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu May 14, 2015 5:47 pm

1987olds442 wrote:Its funny how well done these DC television shows are done, and how wrong of a direction they are moving the movies toward. I'm so looking forward to this series.

Spoiler:
I'm so glad that they brought back Sara. I hated how cheap and meaningless that her death felt for someone that was a main character in the previous season.

All of this. I hated how Atom's Iron Man suit was introduced, but can appreciate the slow movement toward him gaining his shrinking powers. Interested to see Vandal.

And speaking of Arrow and the DCTV universe. I said this elsewhere, but I watched the first few eps of season one of Arrow, but wasn't really enjoying it. Never cared as much for Ollie, and the constant flashbacks dragged the sow down to me. But they sucked me in the old fashioned comic book way. Crossing over with the Flash, bring in the Suicide Squad, and Ray Palmer finally got me to the point where I started DVRing the show again a couple months ago. And for the most part I enjoyed this season. So, kudos DC/CW.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Doctor Fate » Thu May 14, 2015 7:08 pm

I will be one of the first one to see it ... So freaking Cool ... I just loved it.

Thanks Olds for posting this information ... Why this show isn't called the Justice League?
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Webslinger » Thu May 14, 2015 7:31 pm

Giggity Giggity Alright!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu May 14, 2015 7:52 pm

Just saw the trailer and while it looks pretty good, will hold judgement; still hate the Atom's suit by the way
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu May 14, 2015 7:53 pm

I think the one thing that's already rubbing me the wrong way is why Rip Hunter sounds all "douchey"
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu May 14, 2015 8:34 pm

Idiot Savant wrote:Just saw the trailer and while it looks pretty good, will hold judgement; still hate the Atom's suit by the way

Me too to some degree. Based on how Arrow's season finale ended I was expecting Ray to gain his shrinking abilities without the suit. Looks like that was wrong.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Next

Return to DC TV Shows/Movies