Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Supergirl pilot episode

Discuss your favourite DC movies and TV shows here like Arrow, Man of Steel, Watchmen, RED, Young Justice and more!

Supergirl pilot episode

Postby Rattrap96 » Mon May 25, 2015 2:16 pm

Rattrap96
Sidekick
Sidekick

Re: Supergirl pilot episode

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Mon May 25, 2015 6:12 pm

Looks like it's gone now, though.
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby Doctor Fate » Mon May 25, 2015 6:53 pm

I did not want to watch this pilot episode because it was leaked online and I hate TV Shows especially of this type of format gets "leaked" so who ever did this ... did a grave injustice of doing this and this will hamper the rating of the show and will not fare well. I'm mad at the person who post this in the first place.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Rattrap96 » Tue May 26, 2015 3:36 am

The same thing happened to "The Flash" when it was " leaked" online early & it didn't hurt the ratings for that show. It was CBS that did it, just like when the CW did the same thing for "The Flash"
Rattrap96
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Rattrap96 » Tue May 26, 2015 3:43 am

Princess_Amethyst wrote:Looks like it's gone now, though.

go to YouTube & type in Supergirl pilot episode in the search box & it will be there. You'll really like it:)
Rattrap96
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Webslinger » Tue May 26, 2015 5:14 pm

Doctor Fate wrote:I did not want to watch this pilot episode because it was leaked online and I hate TV Shows especially of this type of format gets "leaked" so who ever did this ... did a grave injustice of doing this and this will hamper the rating of the show and will not fare well. I'm mad at the person who post this in the first place.

Sorry but I have to disagree, I saw the leaked version and I absolutely loved it and I will definitely watch when it comes on later this fall. Saying it will not do well in the ratings because it got released by some party doesn't mean the show will tank. Look at the Flash, it got leaked and it is an awesome show and the ratings are pretty solid, I'm glued to the tube every week for it. I'm sure Supergirl will do just as well. Unfortunately in the age we live in someone somewhere will get a hold of a movie or a TV show and drop it on the internet for all to see. Is it unfortunate? yes. But is it a bad thing? All it does it drive up the hype for the show like we are doing now by talking about it possibly for the next few months as I am sure hundreds of other online sites are doing right now on the pro's and con's of show being released early or how good the pilot actually was. Whether it be good or negative the show is being talked about and discussed in length by the masses. So for all we know maybe CBS themselves leaked it to gauge the interest in the show before they commit to a full season of episodes... we'll never know. I know some people hate/despise spoilers, my wife doesn't like spoilers... I on the other hand love them, it gets me even more excited to see the movie/TV show.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Doctor Fate » Wed May 27, 2015 1:30 am

Webslinger wrote:
Doctor Fate wrote:I did not want to watch this pilot episode because it was leaked online and I hate TV Shows especially of this type of format gets "leaked" so who ever did this ... did a grave injustice of doing this and this will hamper the rating of the show and will not fare well. I'm mad at the person who post this in the first place.

Sorry but I have to disagree, I saw the leaked version and I absolutely loved it and I will definitely watch when it comes on later this fall. Saying it will not do well in the ratings because it got released by some party doesn't mean the show will tank. Look at the Flash, it got leaked and it is an awesome show and the ratings are pretty solid, I'm glued to the tube every week for it. I'm sure Supergirl will do just as well. Unfortunately in the age we live in someone somewhere will get a hold of a movie or a TV show and drop it on the internet for all to see. Is it unfortunate? yes. But is it a bad thing? All it does it drive up the hype for the show like we are doing now by talking about it possibly for the next few months as I am sure hundreds of other online sites are doing right now on the pro's and con's of show being released early or how good the pilot actually was. Whether it be good or negative the show is being talked about and discussed in length by the masses. So for all we know maybe CBS themselves leaked it to gauge the interest in the show before they commit to a full season of episodes... we'll never know. I know some people hate/despise spoilers, my wife doesn't like spoilers... I on the other hand love them, it gets me even more excited to see the movie/TV show.

I understand your enthusiasm and I do respect it; but I just don't it one bit and spoil the fun of watching it firsthand.

Your write up is very impressive and I say - good job Webs!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Webslinger » Wed May 27, 2015 1:46 am

Doctor Fate wrote:I understand your enthusiasm and I do respect it; but I just don't it one bit and spoil the fun of watching it firsthand.

But if you're watching it, wouldn't you by definition be watching it firsthand? I don't get it... :splol:
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby OneNineSix » Wed May 27, 2015 4:07 am

Get a room, you two!
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Doctor Fate » Wed May 27, 2015 1:55 pm

Webslinger wrote:
Doctor Fate wrote:I understand your enthusiasm and I do respect it; but I just don't it one bit and spoil the fun of watching it firsthand.

But if you're watching it, wouldn't you by definition be watching it firsthand? I don't get it... :splol:

I don't like spoilers You Tubes, and most all I will watch the show and hopefully I will enjoy it ... Sorry about the confusion and all. I wrote it the first time incorrectly and I regret doing so.

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to DC TV Shows/Movies