Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

This could be severely badass...and yes, Bruce Timm is back.

Discuss your favourite DC movies and TV shows here like Arrow, Man of Steel, Watchmen, RED, Young Justice and more!

Re: This could be severely badass...and yes, Bruce Timm is b

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:00 pm

Man, she definitely did a good impression of Arleen, that's for sure.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby 1987olds442 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:34 pm

S. Griffin wrote:That's not the original Harley Quinn voice actress. It's Tara Strong doing an impression of Arleen Sorkin's Harley instead of doing a bit more of her own thing like she did in the video games.

I feel it's more likely that this is Bruce Timm's way of taking a subtle jab at the New 52 with this Harley's look. Anyway, why does it matter how this Harley is dressed? This is a universe where Superman is the son of General Zod and not Jor-El, Batman is a vampiric Kirk Langstrom, and Wonder Woman is Bekka of the New Gods. This Harley may not even be Harleen Quinzell, but even if she is, she's definitely not supposed to be the one with whom we are all familiar.

Wow, I know Tara is an excellent voice actor, but she did an amazing job on the impression of Arleen's Harley.

Normally it doesn't bother me how characters dress in the comics and animated shows. I just have a feeling that the look was pushed on them for this incarnation from the higher ups to tie in to the look of Harley in the Suicide Squad movie... kind of like how the Arrow show runners was told they couldn't use Harley, and killed off Deadshot.

I am however looking forward to this alternate universe version of the Justice League :batsmile:
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Webslinger » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:55 am

I love Elseworld storylines, it totally shakes up what we are used to in the DC universe and gives us a slightly altered version. i loved both of the episodes they have shown on youtube so far...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Previous

Return to DC TV Shows/Movies