Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

LEGO Arctic Batman vs. Mr. Freeze - Aquaman on Ice

Brickheads can discuss the superhero-related releases from LEGO from LEGO Batman to the latest LEGO Superheroes offerings. Ah heck, you can even talk about LEGO Spider-man and the other Marvel lines if it strikes your fancy!

LEGO Arctic Batman vs. Mr. Freeze - Aquaman on Ice

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:19 pm

Hey guys, I finally cracked one of the boxes of LEGO I had open and assembled this. LOL. This is the LEGO Arctic Batman vs. Mr. Freeze - Aquaman on Ice building set. Overall, it took about half an hour to put together. Here's some pics I took to give you an idea of what comes with it. I'm pretty happy with this set. :batgrin:
Boxart
What came in the box
The minifigs: Aquaman, Arctic Batman, Mr. Freeze
I really like the Aquaman minifig although the hair looks a bit like classic Biebs.
For some reason, not only was Aquaman a frozen damsel in distress on the box, but they also left his assembly out of the booklet which was a bit odd. :batconfused:
Here's a shot of all the pieces together. I really like the design of the batboat and it came with a number of stickers which look nice when applied. Most of them were printed on transparent labels like you would get with decals.
Here's a front view of the batboat. I couldn't get my Arctic Batman to sit properly in the cockpit. I think it's due to the material they use for the cape. It's a bit springy.
Here's a rear view of the batboat. It came with a really cool translucent flame piece that plugs into the rear thruster.
Here's a sidepick of the batboat. If you push the flicker in the rear, it's supposed to shoot the discs out although I'm having problems getting mine to work properly. :batrasp:
This is a pic of the minicomic that came with this set. A lot of people think these are lame throwaways but I really like the artwork in it. :batwink:
Here's another shot of the minicomic.

Hope you enjoyed these pics. :batgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: LEGO Arctic Batman vs. Mr. Freeze - Aquaman on Ice

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:58 pm

Cool pics, AD!! This set looks really fun. The Mr.Freeze looks really awesome. You should post more pics of other sets if you have any!! :wwsmile:
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:51 pm

This set is great, you did a number dude, really cool!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Avalon » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:33 am

I've been mostly collecting the TMNT lego sets but picked up the Catwoman set and the Superman/Lex set. This set looks neat. I think Mr. Freeze and Aquaman make this set must have.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Illiasc » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:37 pm

Nice pics AcidDragon! I got this set a little while ago and like it quite a bit. I think the coolest thing on the batboat, besides the little discs to eject, is the exit flame. It's pretty big - And rotates! I also appreciated that although this set means more Batman minifigs for me, this one is actually pretty unique and worth it. Plus I can never turn down an Aquaman, plus a bonus Mr. Freeze! (I'll confess the biggest reason I got this was for Aquaman, but that aside the set is pretty cool without him)
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Doctor Fate » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:37 am

Man, Acid these are great pictures that you shared of Arctic Batman verses Mr. Freeze here and I amazed of your collection here. Thanks for sharing these wonderful pics. :) So many threads to conquer and taking one of them at a time. :)
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Return to LEGO Superheroes