Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

New '66 Batgirl coming!

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

New '66 Batgirl coming!

Postby Ken Davis » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:27 am

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/20 ... comic-con/

I wonder if we'll see a single-card Robin as well???
Ken Davis
Partner
Partner

Re: New '66 Batgirl coming!

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:56 am

Hooray? Online only, I'm going to be pretty miffed if I miss out on this.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Doctor Fate » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:57 am

I've bet that Packerbacker, Webslinger, and any one of you guys that creates your own Action Figures can do the better job than this.

The lips of Batgirl and the Cowl is in poor shape and the gold in this figure is quite dull indeed.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:51 pm

Yeah there's a whole lot wrong with this figure...hoping she looks better in hand (Phrasing!) and I'll pick her up at SDCC
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:57 pm

She looks no worse than the '66 Catwoman. It's just a flawed design. Has anyone heard if this is it or is the three-pack still in the works?
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Ken Davis » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:12 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:She looks no worse than the '66 Catwoman. It's just a flawed design. Has anyone heard if this is it or is the three-pack still in the works?

I get the sense that the whole '66 Batman thing has mostly fizzled out. I think we'd have seen the 3-pack set, a carded Robin, the Batmobile w/figures set by now. I get the sense that stuff MIGHT come, but at a trickle.
Ken Davis
Partner
Partner

Postby Webslinger » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:54 pm

Well there is a new '66 animated movie with Adam West and Burt Ward voicing it, who knows we might get a little more stuff out of it. If anything maybe some repackaged items etc...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:09 pm

Mattel would never sink so low as to repackage the exact same items and expect people to buy them again. Never.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:58 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:Mattel would never sink so low as to repackage the exact same items and expect people to buy them again. Never.

:lol: :smlol: :smoops: :batlol: :batrasp: :wwlol:
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Webslinger » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:04 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:Mattel would never sink so low as to repackage the exact same items and expect people to buy them again. Never.

:splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol: :splol:
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Next

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel