Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Sky High & the Jet Sled!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

Sky High & the Jet Sled!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:11 am

OK, I just got Sky High and the Jet Sled and both are superb! The Sled itself is a wonderful and I love them both but I love Sky High even more! He is one of the funnest characters IMO and I love art and concept characters.

He has a really good bio which I am using however, since I first seen him I thought bad guy and he still is! He is a mole within the Masters for inside info and to keep his cover, a gun for hire, bounty hunter, and a mercenary that has worked for Skeletor & Hordak and has a secret alliance with the FFM. He has a Anakin Skywalker-like complex as well as being a master of weapons!

Oh I love Sky High even more!!!!!!!!

OK, here is some quick pics for ALL of you guys to see how great he is! I hope you enjoy this and if you got any questions then ask Me:)

Image Image
Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Sky High & the Jet Sled!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:12 am

OK, read this -> I love My recent addition of Sky High so much I'm going bash him and this new Icarus I got at Big Lots and place Sky High's head on his body among other things and make Sky High have a total new look (I already got Icarus back in 2011)! I haven't done the bash yet so hopefully I can do it soon!

To see how this came to be, please see My Big Lots post here!

UPDATE! Here he is, tell Me what you think:)

Alternate Sky High in action!

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:12 am

Sky High BEFORE & AFTER!

There he is, I really love how the Icarus body fits Sky High, I feel it makes him look way better and especially matches his helmet even more. I liked him a lot before but he is just dandy! I am so glad that I came up with that idea and got an extra Icarus. Anybody who thinks Sky High should get updated, well, IMO the Icarus body is the best way to go :!:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:39 pm

Cool pics, Brandon. I'm probably going to dust off my Windraider and put him in that since that was pretty much the origin of his picture. Not sure who I'll put on the Sky Sled, though. :akgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:38 am

AcidDragon wrote:Cool pics, Brandon. I'm probably going to dust off my Windraider and put him in that since that was pretty much the origin of his picture. Not sure who I'll put on the Sky Sled, though. :akgrin:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe