Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Arrow

Discuss your favourite DC movies and TV shows here like Arrow, Man of Steel, Watchmen, RED, Young Justice and more!

Re: Arrow

Postby Doctor Fate » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:16 am

Stephen Amell of Arrow Fame is got to be the stupidest actor that cross the boundaries of entertainment in entering a match on SummerSlam and because of it; I lost all respect of him because he could get hurt and that's why I did not care for it. I saw the recap of it off of my friend's DVR and I was shocked to see this. I'm very disappointed in Stephen and now having see this - he's jeopardizing his future as an actor. Real Smart Stephen and you lost a fan today.

I'm not watching ARROW anymore.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Skullmaster » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:07 pm

extreme!!! i actually thought it was a cool cross over. lol.
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:11 pm

I'm going to get in trouble for this, but WWE is just extreme acting!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Tango X » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:28 am

I agree. No different from when an actor does his own stunt work, right? :halgrin:
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:50 pm

Here's Diggle's new costume...looks like Magneto had sex with a can opener...awful
image.jpg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:32 pm

I hate it. I don't even know what or who he's supposed to be. The Guardian perhaps?
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Doctor Fate » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:57 pm

I'm having some second thoughts about Arrow and Stephen Amell - It's frustrating to see a talented actor to do this stunt and I have to take back some of the things that I said earlier and let it go.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:19 pm

Is Curtis Holt going to give John Diggle the T Spheres and make him Mr. Terrific somehow? Or maybe John's going to die and give his costume to Holt who becomes Mr. Terrific? Just some guesses here. Hi all btw. lol. Also is Ray Palmer reaching out to Felicity through her phone? So many questions!!!
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:26 pm

Hmm, never thought about Diggle becoming Mr. Terrific. Just assumed since his name was Holt that he would be Mr. Ter.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:50 pm

Doctor Fate wrote:I'm having some second thoughts about Arrow and Stephen Amell - It's frustrating to see a talented actor to do this stunt and I have to take back some of the things that I said earlier and let it go.

Wrestling is all choreographed, there is no way his agent would let him get in the ring if he was gonna get hurt. Besides we all know it is staged... Everyone takes a turn wearing the championship belt.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

PreviousNext

Return to DC TV Shows/Movies