Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The Flash CW TV Series

Discuss your favourite DC movies and TV shows here like Arrow, Man of Steel, Watchmen, RED, Young Justice and more!

Re: The Flash CW TV Series

Postby Webslinger » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:35 am

No idea but I wish they would have used Jason Rusch, why can't these shows get it right... on another note, KING SHARK!!! =)
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:08 am

Hey pb, it was because Jason Rusch appeared in a previous episode when Caitlin Snow was investigating Project F.I.R.E.S.T.O.R.M. to track down Ronnie. Yeah, they messed up by name dropping Rusch in early on but I'm glad they didn't pull an Arrow in how they mentioned Ray Palmer and Jean Loring several times and then treated them as totally brand new characters and hoping we'd forget their previous involvement or mention. lol.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:28 pm

Guess that makes some sense, and I vaguely remember now Jason's name being mentioned.

And yeah, seeing King Shark was pretty damn sweet, especially since I didn't here before the ep that he would be in it, but got mildly excited when Patty mentioned shark teeth but figured that would be something for a later episode. Thank god he wasn't a freaking hammerhead shark!
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Doctor Fate » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:25 pm

I just caught up watching the Flash and I liking it very much so far ... Looks very promising and I do like the way they are showcasing it.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:51 pm

I read that he won't be reappearing, though. It was just a one-off because they couldn't afford to do an entire episode with him.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:04 pm

WHY THE HOLY HELL DOES BARRY KEEP REVEALING HIS IDENTITY?!??????!!!! Godammit stop that crap CW!!!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Webslinger » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:55 pm

Idiot Savant wrote:WHY THE HOLY HELL DOES BARRY KEEP REVEALING HIS IDENTITY?!??????!!!! Godammit stop that crap CW!!!

Dammit Barry Allen!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Doctor Fate » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:07 pm

Webslinger wrote:
Idiot Savant wrote:WHY THE HOLY HELL DOES BARRY KEEP REVEALING HIS IDENTITY?!??????!!!! Godammit stop that crap CW!!!

Dammit Barry Allen!!!

I agree with both Idiot Savant and Webslinger for their comments ... It's starting to irks me!
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:59 pm

I know, right?

So who does everyone think Zoom is?
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:11 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:I know, right?

So who does everyone think Zoom is?

Barry's father? :splol:
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

PreviousNext