Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Star Wars Episode VII (Warning!!! Spoilers Ahead!!)

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Star Wars Episode VII (Warning!!! Spoilers Ahead!!)

Postby Rattrap96 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:42 pm

Overall, I thought that it was a good movie. There were a few scenes that were funny, like when Finn gave a thumb up to BB-88 & BB-88 responds by the flame thing that comes out of him. There's another scene where Han asks Chewie if he can borrow his bow gun. But I was totally shocked that Han was killed, didn't expect that. The minute that Rey held Luke's light saber, I knew she was Luke's daughter. Can't believe that the entire movie came down to a 3 minute scene between Luke & his daughter & didn't say anything, WTF? Really? All that getting into shape for 3 minute cameo? And the fact that Luke didn't even say anything, just held his hand trying to get his saber back. Well, at least he'll have more of a role in the next movie (which is only a year & half away). Still want to know they're going to use Harrison Ford for the next movie, now that Han is dead.
Rattrap96
Sidekick
Sidekick

Re: Star Wars Episode VII (Warning!!! Spoilers Ahead!!)

Postby Webslinger » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:12 pm

Whoa hold on wait a minute!!! You mean to tell me that Rey is Luke's daughter? Just because she held him father's (Vader) lightsaber doesn't make her a relation. Besides aren't Jedi supposed to not have relationships if I am correct? I don't like how they rushed Rey's use of the force so quickly INCLUDING the Jedi mind trick annnd she knew how to fix/fly the Falcon and knows about Luke and Han and the Falcon. The only one she knew nothing of was Chewbacca, that damn wookie gets snubbed in almost every film LOL. Don't get me wrong I loved the movie, just picking at little things...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Rattrap96 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:12 pm

Then why was Rey drawn to Luke's lightsaber? Hmmm...? :) Besides Leia's & Han's son was a Jedi, right? :)
Rattrap96
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Webslinger » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:08 am

Why was Luke drawn to the cave on Dagobah, the Force resides in everything... maybe it was calling to her knowing she was force sensitive...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Return to General Discussions