Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Super Bowl 50 Poll

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Who wins Super Bowl 50?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:21 pm

Broncos
33%
Panthers
67%

Total votes : 3

Super Bowl 50 Poll

Postby Rattrap96 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:21 pm

May the best team (Denver) win :)
Rattrap96
Sidekick
Sidekick

Re: Super Bowl 50 Poll

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:24 pm

I really didn't want any of these final four teams to win, but someone has to. I'd like to see Peyton ride off with a SB win but with his arm strength, or lack there of, I think the Carolina Def is going to destroy them. Denver's def might keep them in it but I just can't see Denver moving the ball with Manning's noodle arm.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Doctor Fate » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:35 pm

To me, I was surprised how well Denver Defense manhandled New England and Tom Brady in that game and the missed extra point kick was crucial and having said that - I was shocked to see Denver winning by a score of 20 to 18.

Before I talk about the Panthers - they scored 31 points against Seattle in the 1st half and Seattle scored 24 points in the 2nd half - a tale of two halves. I feel that Cam Newton is a bit overrated and Peyton Manning (I really don't know what his mindset now) is still dangerous of sort and I'm not all that impressed with Carolina's defense in the 2nd half against the Seahawks and Denver's Defense on Tom Brady and the Patriots was unreal.

I don't know what the outcome but Panthers are the up 5 points against the Broncos and I say this - I feel that this game will go down to wire and I feel that Cam's immaturity and Peyton's Experience will be the factor in this game. I'm leaning toward Denver because New England is more a quality opponent than Seattle. Denver had a more tougher road to the Super Bowl than Carolina ... Right Now it is a toss up and I could change my mind in a week ... Stay Tuned.

Toss Up at Best
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:54 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Doctor Fate » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:51 am

I was shocked to see Denver beating the Carolina Panthers yesterday of where 80% of the world gave no thoughts on Denver not even getting a chance to win it. DEFENSE WINS GAMES and Denver proved it time after time.

I was rooting for Denver to win it and they did ... :D
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:12 am

Sick!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions