Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Sales, Deals, and Coupons Thread

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Re: Sales, Deals, and Coupons Thread

Postby secondwhiteline » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:12 am

That's awesome! I should stop by Walgreens this weekend and see if they have any for my Dr. Strange & Friends setup.

Also, these are like $13 on Amazon and they are awesome.

This Sheamus is probably good fodder, too.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby secondwhiteline » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:18 pm

Wal-Mart seems to be putting the Ant-Man Marvel Legends wave on clearance. I picked up Wasp for $5!
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:50 pm

Damn! Was just at a Walmart and they were $15. For $5 I'd be buying everything! Yesterday I got Cap Wolf and Mockingbird on clearance for $15 at Walmart. This was the same Walmart that had a bunch of Hulkbuster wave figures and an Electro still at full price. Love the randomness of Walmart clearance.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby secondwhiteline » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:42 pm

Weird, my Wal-Mart doesn't have any of the other Legends on clearance. I haven't been able to find Scourge yet, I'm gonna add him to my evil mooks lineup fighting my Defenders/Thunderbolts-ish squad. (I haven't seen Mockingbird in store either, but I bought her online. Everyone else I've seen in person.)

TRU's got an online clearance sale, there's some decent custom fodder in there - some Funko Legacy Magic and Game of Thrones stuff, some Sin City stuff I've never seen (from the sequel - did NECA do these?), various video game figures.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:52 pm

Stopped at a Gamestop looking for something for my son and all their clearance is Buy 1 Get 1 Free. Picked up an ML Thundra and Mockingbird for only $10. $5 per figure is awesome for fodder. Might check a few more in the area this weekend.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:11 pm

I noticed last night that gamestop.com had the Onslaught wave marked down to $2.97! You can check stores in your area and have them hold any by filling out a form online and then they'll email you if the item was still available and put on hold. I picked up two Cottonmouth figures for $3 each today. Not the greatest figure but now I just need another WolfCap to complete a second Onslaught I can trade or put on eBay. You guys may want to check your area. If they have them you'll know before you even drive out there. Good luck!
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:20 pm

Check your Five Belows if you have any in your area. I've found all of the Onslaught Cap wave figures there for $R5 and they also have some 3.75 two-packs for $5 as well (Thors, GotG). It's times like these that make it harder for me to justify ever paying $20 for a figure. It's starting to feel like a suckers bet.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun May 20, 2018 9:21 pm

If you have an Ollie's in your area they've gotten a ton of the Multiverse Dark Knight figs and SuperFriends GL and Bats for $10. Not bad fodder prices.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Sun May 20, 2018 11:39 pm

Thanks for the heads up but unfortunately there are no Ollie's in my area, good luck to those that have them though. Great prices for figures!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon May 21, 2018 3:40 pm

I will trade you a couple Ollie's for a Ross or two.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Toy Discussions