Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

2015 New Adventures Figure Vote - Who Are You Rooting For?

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

Out of the possible candidates for the 2015 New Adventures figure, who are you rooting for?

Mara
100%
Darius
No votes
Tuskador
No votes

Total votes : 2

2015 New Adventures Figure Vote - Who Are You Rooting For?

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:52 pm

Scott will be revealing upcoming figures in the Masters of the Universe Classics line at NYCC 2013, but there will also be a poll to determine a 2015 New Adventures of He-man figure! The choices are Mara, Darius and Tuskador. Who are you rooting for? :batshock:

To me, Darius is another prototype figure and I can take him or leave him. Initially, he was meant to be He-man's mentor in the NA series but he was replaced by Master Sebrian by the time the cartoon rolled around. Mara and Tuskador, though, I'm torn on. I really want both characters and I can't believe if we get Tuskador, we'd have to wait until 2016 to get Mara and vice versa. :batrage:

He-man Darius.jpg

He-man Mara.jpg

He-man Tuskador.jpg
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 2015 New Adventures Figure Vote - Who Are You Rooting Fo

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:53 pm

Argh, I voted Mara. She's like the Teela of New Adventures even though Teela made her appearance. :batlol: Tuskador is just the... Spout Snout? of New Adventures. Or so I told myself when I voted. Hehe.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 2015 New Adventures Figure Vote - Who Are You Rooting Fo

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:53 am

I voted for Mara due to her being a female and that she never had a figure.

Darius never had a figure either and while it would be great if he would now, I still want Mara more though. Tuskador is great but he had a figure back in the day so that is why I didn't choose him.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe