Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

World of Nintendo!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

World of Nintendo!

Postby secondwhiteline » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:57 am

Has anyone else been getting these? I've stuck to the Zelda stuff (4-inch Link and Ganon so far), but with Wave 3 I may have to expand my priorities. Finally, Wave 3 pictures are available.

I'm almost definitely gonna pick up Fox. I might hold back on the Mario stuff and just pursue the Figuarts releases instead - they have Fire Mario and a villains pack with a Goomba scheduled. I'm assuming Peach is the next obvious choice for them, since Yoshi's also on the schedule (unless they go larger and make Bowser or DK first).

In other Jakks WoN news, the 12-inch Link figure is now a SDCC exclusive. I don't think the Mario in that scale did well, so this makes sense. 12-inch stuff outside the collector's market is just not an attractive prospect now.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: World of Nintendo!

Postby secondwhiteline » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:17 am

New World of Nintendo figures! I'm finally getting a 4-inch Princess Zelda!

And awesomely, Shadow LinK!

secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Tango X » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:23 pm

Count me in for all of these.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby secondwhiteline » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:58 pm

I'm trying to be cautious and not go all-in with this line, but it's tough. Other upcoming figures and plushies are listed here.

I'm definitely picking up all Zelda-related 4-inch figures (except Bronze Link, don't really need him). I have a Fox McCloud, but I'm not sure if I'll build the whole Starfox crew. Tempted, though. Also tempted on 4-inch Mario stuff. Red Koopa Paratroopa! Love those little guys.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Return to General Toy Discussions