Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Ultimate Edition

Discuss your favourite DC movies and TV shows here like Arrow, Man of Steel, Watchmen, RED, Young Justice and more!

Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Ultimate Edition

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:00 am

Anyone catch the new trailer for the Ultimate Edition of Batman v Superman? It looks damn cool. I know I'm among the minority who actually enjoyed the theatrical release but this makes me even more amped for the extended cut!

"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:47 pm

I'm hoping beyond hope that the extra 30 minutes fills in some of the plot holes...I enjoyed it but it needs a hell of a lot TLC
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Doctor Fate » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:47 am

I have mixed feelings about the extra 30 minutes won't do any good; but I enjoyed it to an extent and I'm like Idiot Savant and it's needs a lot more than TLC to make me watch an extra 30 minutes. Looks good in the trailer but I don't think I have the stomach to watch it again.

I've might change my mind ... if enough friends of mine like extended editions of movies ...
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:32 am

If the rumours are true that Jena Malone is Barbara Gordon, I'm wondering if she's going to be in a wheelchair. In that video, it looks like Amy Adams is taller than Jena Malone but according to online sources, Jena is apparently slightly taller than Amy. Perhaps Jenna is sitting down when they're talking? Hmmm? :bookworm:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to DC TV Shows/Movies