Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

I Had to Erase Something Offensive, So...

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

I Had to Erase Something Offensive, So...

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:04 am

For anybody who wants a refresher, please read the rules that are listed in the sticky above.

Rule #4 clearly states "No political or religious discussions, advertisements, or signatures. Your view may not be somebody else's view and this leads to endless political/religious debates that are off-topic and possibly/probably offensive."

I won't say what the post was about but those who saw it know what I'm talking about. Not a piece of acceptable subject matter for this forum at all. I don't know what else to say other than that the opinions and views expressed in the thread were not necessarily those of everyone on this forum and I hope that this will not be repeated in the future.

-Acid
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions